11

"Why don't you sit with me for breakfast?"
-
-
-

The rest of the week passes by slowly. I often find myself locking eyes with Cedric in the Great Hall, or in different classes, but we've only talked a few times throughout the week so far. I have two classes with him, in which I often feel his gaze at the back of my head, but we rarely interact in them.

It's not that I don't want to, I'm just not going to be the first one to make a move.

Remember ladies, the sperm chases the egg. Not the other way around.

It's also a bit awkward, considering our houses. Slytherin's and Hufflepuff's are rarely caught interacting in a positive way, so it's not like our friend groups intermix at all.

Though we haven't talked much throughout the week, when we did, it was interesting to say the least.

*Flashback* Wednesday

"You all will be completing a project on boggarts with an assigned partner, due tomorrow. Please come to the front and take a look at the slip hung up on the chalk board. It's a list of all the partners," Lupin says in a bored tone.

I stand up and head over to the chalk board, where I'm cut off by the tall, silver eyed, Hufflepuff.

"Excuse me there, Diggory, just because you're a fucking giant doesn't mean you get to walk all over people smaller than you," I scold, jabbing my finger at his back.

He turns around amused, looking down at me with a smirk on his lips.

"Well this giant is your partner for this project, aren't you lucky?"

I pretend to groan in annoyance, but I'm unable to keep a straight face since I truly am glad we get to be partners.

"My dorm, 4 o'clock. Don't be late," he winks before heading out of the classroom.

-

I layer a navy colored college crewneck over a casual white button up, allowing the collar to poke out above the neck. I throw on a pair of black spandex, and my white converse, taking a deep breath, and heading towards the Hufflepuff Common Room.

I reach the portrait door, and I'm not quite sure how I'm supposed to get through.

Fuck this.

"Alohamora," I whisper, causing the portrait door to swing open.

I head inside the homey feeling common room, which is pretty much empty except for a few third years giving me confused looks.

I shoot them an innocent smile before heading up the stairs towards the boys dormitories.

There's a hallway labeled Prefects Hall, where I'm assuming Cedric's dorm is located, since he was made a prefect the second day of school.

Each door is labeled with what prefect stays there, so I head down the hall until I come across one that reads Cedric Amos Diggory.

I take a deep breath and knock.

"Fuck, that's her," I hear him mutter to himself from inside.