3

"Haven't the foggiest. Keep up!"
-

I'm not sure how long I was asleep for, but I eventually become conscious enough to smell a faint scent of apple and cinnamon.

Maybe Leah's baking something?

"Get your noses out of the batter you two, and go wake up your brother!" I hear a familiar, muffled voice that I can't pinpoint scold from what sounds like downstairs.

My eyes immediately open, and I'm met with an unfamiliar sight in front of me.

I'm in a room that I've never seen in my life, yet it feels so familiar.

Above me is what looks to be a top bunk, meaning that I'm on the bottom. I look to my right and see across the room is a beautiful ginger girl, resting peacefully.

Holy shit.

Is that Ginny Weasley?

What the hell is going on?

Did I fucking shift realities last night? I wasn't even trying to!

A/N: I wish I could relate :,)

"What the fuck?" I blurt out, causing her to stir awake.

"What the hell, Bella?" I hear an irritated voice say from the bunk above me.

I roll out of bed and plant my feet on the floor, looking up at the curly haired Gryffindor, barely awake, peering over the side of the top bunk.

"Hermione?" I say awestruck under my breath.

I hear Ginny scoff from behind me.

"What the devil is going on with you?"

I turn to her, seeing that she's picking out an outfit from her wardrobe.

I shake my head to clear it. I need to do a better job of acting like I didn't just shift here.

"Nothing. Bad dream is all," I say in a very non convincing voice, but neither of them question it.

"Well, hurry up and get ready then. We're going to the Quidditch World Cup today, and Mrs. Weasley wants us out of the house by 10:00," Hermione scolds as she climbs down the ladder, heading over to her trunk, and pulling out a tank top and a pair of jeans.

I look around for my trunk, assuming I should do the same.

I spot it in a far corner of the room, and make my way over to it, doing reality checks to make sure this isn't a dream.

When I was younger I would always try to lucid dream. The way to tell if you're in a lucid dream or not is to do reality checks. Things like biting your tongue, or pressing your hands together.

I bite my tongue hard and feel a sharp pain which tells me that I am definitely not dreaming.

Holy shit, I can't believe I actually shifted.

I pick out from my trunk a beige corset top that I layer under an unbuttoned green flannel. I then pull on a pair of baggy ripped jeans, and black doc martins. Lastly, I throw my hair up into a messy high ponytail, pulling out two strands in the front.

I'm so glad I have good clothes in this reality. At home I pretty much just wear sweats everyday.

A/N: Scroll to the bottom of this chapter to see her outfit :)

I head over to Hermione and Ginny who are waiting for me by the door. We head downstairs and towards the kitchen, where I smell the strong scent of Molly's homemade pancakes.