65

I'm home.

-
-
-

Cedric's POV:

My feet land softly on the ground, my hand still clutching the medal trophy. The only sounds I can hear are Harry's and my heavy breathing as my eyes stay locked on the ground.

Suddenly, my head snaps up as I'm drowned in the loud cheers and screams of everyone in the stands, Harry and I holding up the trophy between us.

Mcgonagall makes her way over to us with questioning eyes as everyone continues to scream and cheer as if their lives depend on it.

"So, it seems to me here that you two have been working together," she notes, looking down at the trophy we're both still holding, "I assume you two know that the punishment for that is disqualification, as there's no way there can be two Triwizard champions."

I immediately let go of the trophy so only Harry is holding onto it.

"Harry is the champion professor. He saved me in there, he would've gotten to it before me if he hadn't saved me." I say, meeting his eyes.

He starts to protest, but I wave him off.

"Well then," Mcgonagall starts, turning towards the audience, "your Triwizard champion is Harry Potter!" She announces over the crowd.

Everyone stands up, running out of the bleachers and surrounding Harry, drowning him in all of their applauds and cheers.

He's completely surrounded in hundreds of students, so I use this opportunity to escape.

I make my way towards my father who's standing off to the side.

"I am so proud of you son." He beams, pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

My smile lights up my face, as all I've ever wanted to do is make my father proud.

-

Bella's POV:

"Well sod's, it's the last night before summer vacation..." Fred trails off.

"Which means, we've got the goods!" George yells, holding up a brown paper bag.

Everyone in our friend group cheers as the twins take their seats in the circle, dumping out the bag on the floor.

Out comes a small ziplock bag full of weed, several unrolled blunts, a few vape pens, and a glass of fire whiskey.

Well, I guess it doesn't matter if I do this shit while I'm in another reality, as I doubt it'll transfer over to my original one.

Everyone grabs an unrolled blunt, and after several minutes, the bag of weed has been passed around and everyone's started to roll theirs.

"Alright, where's the craziest place everyones done it?" Lee asks the group. Everyone's pretty high and tipsy by now, so everyone's being very honest with their answers to questions.

"Oh, Blaise and I did it on the quidditch pitch one time. Remember that Blaise?" Luna hums, taking another hit.

Everyone bursts out laughing, and Blaise hides his face in embarrassment as Luna looks completely unfazed.

"Oh, well 'Mione and I did it in Snape's potions closet." Ron chimes in, which just causes everyone to laugh even harder.

"What about you dirty little freaks?" Fred smirks at Cedric and me with his eyebrows raised.