41

"You're mine. Don't you ever forget that."

-
-
-

Tears prick the corners of my eyes when those words leave his mouth.

He loves me?

"I love you too." I whisper before pulling him back in for another passionate kiss that he happily returns.

I eventually pull away, and we start to head up the stairs to his dorm like we used to.

"I've missed you so much this past week Ced. It was hell being away from you." I groan as I curl up under his covers.

He rubs my back gently as he crawls in next to me, holding me tightly against him.

"Took the words right out of my mouth. I was going insane not knowing how you were doing. And those bloody friends of yours, Kira and Eleanor, wouldn't let me get within ten yards of the Slytherin common room." He chuckles.

I give him an apologetic smile and start to outline his features with my thumb delicately.

"That was kind of my doing. I knew you'd try to talk to me, so I told them to not allow you through."

He puts his lips to my forehead gently.

"Bella, I'm so sorry for what I put you through."

I bring his face down to mine and kiss him softly.

"It wasn't your fault. Plus, how could you have known it wasn't veratiserum? Everyone was fooled," I shrug.

"I know, but I still don't know how I'll forgive myself for putting you through that,"

I pull my face back and stare into his eyes seriously.

"You're going to forgive yourself right now. I want you to say out loud 'I, Cedric Diggory, forgive myself for hurting Bella, because what I did was not my fault'"

He chuckles and his face goes serious, mimicking mine.

"I, Cedric Diggory, forgive myself for hurting Bella, because what I did was not my fault,"

I smile and rest my face back on his chest like it was before.

"See, that wasn't so hard,"

He laughs and puts his lips to the top of my head once again.

"Now get some sleep. I love you," he whispers tiredly.

"I love you too."

-

The familiar blinding light shines through my eyelids, awaking me from a peaceful sleep.

I groan and sit up, turning to the beautiful Hufflepuff laying next to me.

He looks at me with amused eyes, and gently tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Ready for the big day?" He asks with a smirk on his face.

I give him a confused look, trying to remember what we have going on.

"Hufflepuff vs Slytherin Quidditch match," he reminds me.

My eyes go wide, and I immediately jump out of bed.

"Holy shit, I completely forgot! I'll meet you at the pitch. Love you!" I call over my shoulder as I rush out of his room and down the stairs.

I reckon I have about thirty minutes until I need to meet with the team, so I swing by the kitchen and grab a granola bar and a gatorade, before heading to my common room.