𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

Start from the beginning

   "Alright, what happened here? Just grabbed a quick bite by the table." Fred jogged over to us, wiping off a crumb of toast from his lips.

   "There's an interesting bet that I would gladly like to see." Lee grinned, Fred only looked at us in confusion.

   "Is that an Aging Potion?" Hermione eyed the vials suspiciously.

  "Helped them with it last night, we almost got caught by Snape but we managed." Lee said, sighing in relief.

  "One drop each," George grinned, stretching his arms. "We only need to be a few months older."

   "We're going to split the thousand Galleons between the three of us if one of us wins," Lee snickered, high-fiving with the twins.

  "Well, it's not going to work!" Hermione said in a sing-song voice, sitting down on a bench.

  "Oh yeah, Granger? How can you say so?" Fred raised an eyebrow with a taunting grin.

  "You see this? This is an Age Line, Dumbledore drew it himself." Hermione pointed around the Goblet of Fire.

  "We know, and so?" Fred raised an eyebrow.

  "So, a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as a pathetically dim-witted as an Aging Potion!" Hermione scoffed.

  "Well that's why it's so brilliant," George shrugged with a smirk.

  "Because it's so pathetically dim-witted!" Fred and George snickered before shaking their vials.

  "Ready, Fred?"

  "Ready, George!"

  "This isn't going to turn out well, I know it." Ron shook his head, his forehead creasing in worry.

  The twins drank their Aging Potion, making sure nothing happened, before jumping inside the Age Line.

  Everyone cheered as the twins bro-hugged, putting their names inside the Goblet of Fire.

  "Here it is!" I mumbled with a smug smile.

  Not until the goblet threw back their parchment-written names. The twins were blasted back, causing them to land on their arses. Not just that, they had also grown beards white as snow.

  "Oh, crap!" Lee yelled before running out of the Great Hall.

  "You said-"

  "You said!"

  The twins began fighting as everyone hollered, cheering for them.

  "I did warn you,"

  Everyone went quiet as the twins stopped fighting, standing up properly when we saw Dumbledore standing on the entrance.

  "Best to say, let yourselves get fixed by Madame Pomfrey." Dumbledore spoke with amusement as the twins ran out in eagerness to lose their beards.

  The trio sat on the tables, starting to eat breakfast. I looked around at the Great Hall, due to the changed atmosphere, I realized there were Halloween decorations everywhere.