𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

CHAPTER EIGHTY FOUR: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

  I laid in my old bed at the Gryffindor dorms, thinking at the quiet ambience. Hermione's soft snores covered the room, the two beds next to us were empty due to Parvati Patil and Lavender Brown being taken home due to the incident that occured a day ago.

  McGonagall gave me permission to stay with the trio, thinking I had needed to comfort Harry but the real reason I was here was because of everything about Regulus Black.

  I have been here for almost a day now, I was currently sporting as another Gryffindor student for the sake of my stay here but I knew that some would immediately recognize me once they see me, I just hope they'll stay quiet about it.

  My old robes were still here along with some of my things, thankfully it still fits. I couldn't help but feel down at this, remembering when Dumbledore bought me everything else even if I was a random stranger who suddenly appeared at the beginning of third year.

  Even with his imperfections, I still respect Dumbledore for what he did for the school and the whole of the Wizarding World. The wise man who have helped me throughout the years was now gone.

  "Why are you still awake?"

  I turned to my side and saw Hermione sitting up from her bed, rubbing her eyes.

  "Just thinking, you?" I asked.

  "I think I've slept enough.. although my sleep schedule was ruined." Hermione yawned. She has been sleeping since the afternoon along with Harry, Ron and Ginny.

  "A sleep schedule, why am I even surprised." I joked, shaking my head with a laugh.

  "Shut up." Hermione shook her head, grinning before throwing a pillow at me. "I missed this, by the way. I missed having the world's best roommate."

  "And I'm the only best-est roommate you'll ever have." I wiggled my eyebrows, throwing the pillow back at her. My throw was too hard so it hit Hermione's face.

  Both of us laughed at the impact. I sat up from the bed and stretched.

  "What time is it?" I asked, looking at myself in the full-body mirror.

  "It's.. 5 in the morning. I didn't know we slept that long." Hermione frowned, looking at her watch on the nightstand.

  "Well, you didn't sleep for half a day. I could see why." I shrugged, running my hands through my hair.

  "We better get ready, we have two hours until the funeral." Hermione groggily stood up, cleaning her bed up before grabbing her clothes in her closet.