𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊

CHAPTER SIXTY ONE: 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

  It has been a few days since the battle in The Department of Mysteries. Sirius was slowly going back to himself again, Draco learned to grow more closer with the Order members. Now that Voldemort's return has been officially announced, everyone has been afraid. Death Eaters, including Lucius Malfoy has been arrested.

  "Those Death Eaters who've escaped from Azkaban in January, they've been wreaking havoc ever since, the biggest one so far was the Brockdale Bridge, it didn't just scare the whole of our people, but the muggles too." Arthur said as he laid a newspaper in front of us.

  "Good Lord," Molly murmured worryingly as she stared at the moving picture.

  "Amelia Bones.. poor woman. She was the Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. Emmaline Vance, our very own member." Arthur tutted as we sat down in silence.

  We were startled by a loud entrance, turns out it was just Bill.

  "Oh, Bill! Why'd you look so tense?" Molly greeted her son with a hug as Bill greeted us all.

  "Dementors... they're all over the place, swarming." Bill panted as he drank water.

  "You don't think they've joined You-Know-Who, right?" Draco frowned.

  "It's completely possible, at this rate, I think dementors had joined his side." Sirius crossed his arms, sighing.

  "Clearly, Fudge isn't doing his job right, especially since he's still not doing anything. Dementors are supposed to guard Azkaban." I said, lightly tapping my fingers on the table.

  "I don't think that's necessary anymore, Nicolette. Fudge was sacked, everyone's been gathering for a petition for his resignment." Arthur shook his head.

  "He's been replaced by Rufus Scrimgeour, right Dad?" Charlie asked.

  "Us Ministry workers think that he'll do a better job than Fudge, we do hope he'd be great at doing his job." Arthur said.

  "It really is frightening.." Draco looked shaken once we were on the second page of the newspaper where it displayed some tips to stay safe in the middle of this crisis.

  "Better than actually seeing You-Know-Who." I nudged Draco who lightly smiled at my joke, but still visibly scared.

  "If you're all available, I'm having dinner tonight since all of my kids are home, you're all welcome to go at The Burrow." Molly removed her apron as she turned to us.

  "As much as I'd love to, I can't leave, Molly. I still have to keep a lookout, especially since Kreacher's been having communication with my cousin." Sirius frowned, before his nodded at us. "You can go take Nicolette and Draco with you, the kids deserves to have fun."