𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

CHAPTER SIXTY THREE: 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

  Draco and I left The Burrow an hour later, saying our goodbyes to Fleur, Harry and Ron.  We thought we would just apparate but Molly won't let us, also because it won't be great if we "accidentally" apparate somewhere a Death Eater might be luring around.

  So we used the Floo, as usual.

  Once we arrived at 12 Grimmauld Place, Draco let out a heavy breath of relief as we walked out of the chimney.

  "Let's go find Sirius." I nudged him, dropping our luggages in our rooms before walking down the stairs.

  "I heard footsteps! Are my kids back?" Sirius' voice boomed from the dining room.

  "Indeed, we are!" Draco announced as we walked faster. We jogged inside the dining room before jumping on to Sirius, who surprisingly caught us with his thin arms.

  "What a hug, I could tell from your faces that you weren't happy with your stay there." Sirius squinted his eyes at us, motioning for us to sit down on the chairs. Draco and I did as he said, grabbing a cookie from a plate.

  "I could say, maybe half of it wasn't joyful." I said as I munched on a cookie.

  "Molly didn't do something bad to you, did she?" Sirius started to look furious, Draco immediately waved his hands in defense.

  "No! Not really.. they were just speaking ill about that Fleur girl behind her back, and they won't stop!" Draco spat.

  "What is this topic about my best friend's future wife?"

  Tonks, rubbing her eyes, entered the room with Remus behind her, holding a children's book. I could tell from Tonks' dark eyes he was trying to get her to sleep.

  How sweet.

  "They're bullying her. Calling her a cow, heck, Ginny calls her Phlegm! I don't know why they need to do that if they're just insecure." I rolled my eyes.

  "That won't be nice if Bill hears about this, I'll probably tell him." Tonks let out a tired smile.

  "Maybe that's not a good idea, Nymphadora. It could cause family problems before the wedding, it can wait." Sirius sighed.

  "There's more, Weaslette even says you're a better match for Bill, she'd rather have you as a sister-in-law than Fleur." Draco scoffed, rolling his eyes.