extra (1)

scenes that didn't make the cut ¡
____

(Don't take some scenes seriously I wrote some of
it two years ago which could explain it
being cringe-worthy)

ACT: III
CONTEXT: An Order meeting in a week after Nicolette comes back and Draco just newly joined the organization.

"If I may ask, Professor, when are you going back to Hogwarts? I haven't even stayed there for a day yet Umbridge is already annoying the soul out of me.. Hogwarts can't have her changing things around." I asked from the table, Draco nodded as we ate.

"I have been thinking of returning by the end or before the end of the school year, Nicolette. I must say, I have never liked that woman that resembled a toad.. but we must act carefully." Dumbledore said calmly.

I heard Draco, Fred and George snort before covering it up with a cough. I quickly hid my smile as I nodded at Dumbledore.

ACT: III
CONTEXT: Nicolette + the Blacks hang out at Grimmauld Place

"And now, we can't even mention it!" Tonks threw her arms out in frustration.

"Mention what?" Draco raised an eyebrow.

"The scariest name in the world." Tonks frowned.

" Mufasa?" I grinned, Sirius and Draco looked at me in confusion while Tonks snorted.

ACT: not related to the story
CONTEXT: Voldemort tries to steal the Elder Wand from Dumbledore's tomb

Voldemort slowly walks over to Dumbledore's tomb, walking ever so slowly with a sinister and prideful grin on his face. He was about to have his glory.

The tomb opened, as he struck the case with his wand, he looked inside, and saw Dumbledore, who used to be the greatest wizard, lying in a deep and neverending sleep.

Voldemort looked closer into the case, studying his greatest feared wizard and mentor, dead in front of him. He was happy that he was the only one to ever defeat Dumbledore.

As he slowly crept his hands over Dumbledore's hands which beheld the Elder Wand... Dumbledore's eyes opened.

"You thought." Dumbledore spoke before strucking him in the chest.

Voldemort was fully defeated.

ACT: not related to the story (takes place after Endgame)
CONTEXT: Nicolette hangs out with the gang with new member Yelena Belova

"I didn't know Natasha had a hot sister.." Sam smirked, nudging Bucky who looked tired of everything.

"What did you just say?" Yelena turned to Sam, looking like she was about to commit murder.

"Oh- I'm really really sorry-" Sam was cut off by Yelena who laughed.

"Oh, I really liked your compliment, don't worry. It's just, why didn't you expect me to be this hot, have you seen Natasha and my mama?" Yelena rolled her eyes as she sassed.

"Ah, and by the way, if you're planning to marry me and have any babies with me, don't push it, amigo. You see, while we were in the Red Room, they just went through our reproductive system and cut everything inside, including our ovaries, the fallopian tubes, the uterus, an-"

"OKAY, OKAY, STOP! I'VE HEARD ENOUGH!" Sam covered his ears while Bucky laughed beside him.

ACT: IV
CONTEXT: Narcissa and Andromeda visit Harriet in Azkaban