𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

CHAPTER FOUR: 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐎𝐑▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

  I gaped around my surroundings. The night sky was dark blue and in contrast were the twinkling stars. My heart beat faster when I saw the large castle.

     "You seem so excited. Are you feeling better?" Hermione nudged me as she smiled. I turned back to the castle and sighed.

     "Well, going to Hogwarts is basically my dream. It's surreal." I spoke, my eyes never leaving the castle.

     "You're not wrong about that, being a muggle-born without any relative who had knowledge about magic, it's kind of unbelievable at first. But Harry and Ron made me realize that there's no such thing as pureblood, half blood and muggle-born." Hermione nodded as the carriage we were riding were getting closer to the castle.

     "We're here!" I whisper shouted to the three. Harry, Hermione and Ron gave me smile as they saw how excited I was.

     "You'll certainly love it here." Harry beamed.

     "Merlin's beard, isn't Ilvermony like Hogwarts too? Why do you look so surprised?" Ron widened his eyes.

    "Actually, no. Hogwarts is a hundred percent better." I crossed my arms.

     "You haven't even studied in Hogwarts yet you chose your new school over your old school." Hermione giggled.

    "She has her favorite already." Harry laughed.

   My heart fluttered at the sight of them three together, especially seeing Harry smile.

     "I guess you could say that." I laughed with them as the carriage stopped and we went down. We were talking a bit more before hearing a voice.

    "First years, kindly fall in line and follow me!"

   I smiled as I saw Minerva McGonagall in front of the school entrance.

   "Minnie!" I mumbled as a wave of relief washed through me. She was wearing black as usual and her large hat.

   "You know Professor McGonagall?" Harry asked. My eyes widened as I thought of an excuse to tell them.

    "Yes, I kinda know some of the teachers here in Hogwarts." I smiled sheepishly as the trio nodded.

     I pursed my mouth as I almost slipped on my words. Good thing they didn't catch it.

     "Let's go, we can't be late for dinner!" Hermione said as she pulled us to walk to Hogwarts. The castle doors opened as I looked around in awe, I never knew Hogwarts would be so magical in real life.

    "Hey, should I go to Professor Dumbledore?" I asked, making them stop in their tracks.

    "For what?" Ron furrowed his eyebrows.