𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: 𝟓 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐆𝐑𝐘𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: 𝟓 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐆𝐑𝐘𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

   "Coley!" I turned around and saw Fred and George walking over to our table.

    "What's up?"

    "Wanna do some business? Our last plan failed last time." George raised an eyebrow.

  "What did you do though?" I tilted my head in question, taking a sip of my pumpkin juice. The twins looked at each other with a grin.

  "We asked Peeves to put "your mom" in the goblet.. remember when you recommended us that last year?"  Fred snickered.

    I was supposed to brush Harry's stray hair off, until I heard what Fred had stated.

   I ended up spitting the pumpkin juice on his face. I heard Hermione gasp while Daphne covered her mouth from laughing.

  "Oh, God. Sorry, Harry!" I bit my lip to suppress my laughter, Harry only sat there, wide-eyed, his face dripping with pumpkin juice.

  Fred and George roared into laughter, hitting each other. I ended up laughing with them, if I see anyone laughing, I'll laugh too.

  "You look like a human pumpkin!" I wheezed, leaning on the table for support. Harry wiped away the pumpkin juice from his face as I turned to Daphne and Hermione looked at me in alarm.

  "What?" I asked, clearing my throat as my throat had gotten itchy due to laughter. The girls pointed behind me, I turned around, only to gasp.

  Harry was sitting there, looking at me with a mischevious smile on his face.

  "Oh, hell no." I muttered, as I quickly stood up from the table, looking for an escape route.

  "Hop on, Coley!" George quickly crouched in front of me, I didn't waste the time to climb on to his back. George began to run out of the Great Hall, I held tight on to his neck while I looked back with a laugh.

  "Go, I'll stop him from murdering you!" Fred yelled, raising both of his arms to his sides, trying to block Harry.

  "Harry, look! There's a flying Hippogriff!" I pointed behind him as he turned, buying us more time to run.

  "What a dumbass. This is why he's not in Ravenclaw." I snorted after I saw him do it. George laughed at my comment while he continued to run towards the halls, earning looks.

  "And you seemed to be so sure of that." A voice spoke behind me.

  I yelped out a manly shriek when I saw Harry's face, George started to run again when he pointed his wand at me. I started struggling to breathe, I wasn't really a great runner.