𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

  We hurriedly walked inside the castle as the rain water almost soaked us, I pulled up my robe's hood as I hated the rain.

    We went inside the castle while I warmed myself up as soon as possible with a small charm.

   "Blimey," Ron said, shaking off the small bit of water on him, "If this keeps up the lake's going to overflow, look! I'm bloody soaki-"

  "I'm bloody soaking, title of your se-- AH!" 

    I flinched when a huge red balloon fell on top of Ron and I, soaking us both in the cold air of Hogwarts. 

    We were now dripping wet inside the castle, Hermione and Harry pushed us away, including the other students who just saw what happened.

   "What a great way to start the year!" I grinned sarcastically, pushing my wet hair away from my face.

    "Peeves! Come down here, at once!" Minnie's voice boomed over the entrance hall, I looked up to see the mischievous poltergeist, smiling down at us, his colorful clothes noticeable.

    "Damn it, I can't believe I got tricked by Peeves." I muttered.

   I watched as Minnie walked over to us, almost slipping, if she hadn't held on to Hermione's neck.

   "Oh-sorry Miss Granger!"

   "It's all right, Professor!" Hermione smiled slightly but the pain in her face was obvious.

   "You were choked by Minnie!" I snorted as Hermione massaged her neck.

   We walked ahead, seeing Minnie scold Peeves, who continuously threw water balloons at second years.

    "Remind me to do some business with him when I get the chance," I laughed seeing Peeves pass by and headed to the stairs while we headed to the Great Hall.

   "Business with Peeves, equals a month worth of detention." Hermione spoke as we walked.

  "If you're going to do business with Peeves, you might as well include my brothers, a perfect fit." Ron said with sarcasm in his voice.

   "Your idea isn't disappointing at all, Ickle Ronnie! What do you say, Coley? Is it a deal?" We stopped in our tracks as Fred and George extended their hands to me.

   "Oh Godric," Hermione facepalmed as Harry laughed at our encounter.

   "It's a deal!" I snickered, shaking both of their hands.

   "We'll be looking forward on working with you, Captain." George gave me a salute, winking before Fred pulled him away.

   "I should've never said that, it's all going to be chaos." Ron groaned as we resumed our walk to the Great Hall.