FILLER CHAPTER

A/N: Loves, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100K! I never expected it to reach that amount of reads (seriously) and I'm glad that you guys were able to read every chapter, it honestly means so much to me. If you've been here since the beginning, I can't explain how I feel but I'm really thankful for you. If you're a new reader, join the band!

So, as a way to celebrate.. I'll let you all take a quick glimpse at one of the chapters in my drafts which weren't able to be published due to the change of plot.

I'm sorry if I'm only able to give you a filler chapter, I really tried updating but school works kept on coming.. I'll try my best to update though!

It's up to you if you'll canonize it or not, enjoy!

P.S I'd like to remind you all that this is unedited, and this is sixteen year-old Nicolette so it may feel different to you (or not)

S I'd like to remind you all that this is unedited, and this is sixteen year-old Nicolette so it may feel different to you (or not)

FILLER CHAPTER: 𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐃𝐄
▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

  "Wake up, Nicolette! Rise and shine! We still have classes!" I heard a voice.

   "Kylie Jenner," I mumbled. I ignored the thought and turned to my side, ignoring the voice ruining my lovely sleep.

  "She won't wake up, Ron!"

  "Shut the hell up, I'm trying to sleep!" I groaned. I pulled my blankets to my face and tried to fall back in my peaceful void.

  "Wingardium Leviosa!"

  My eyes blinked open and I immediately scrambled out of my bed, slipping on the floor which resulted me falling on my butt.

  "I hate you, Harry!" I glared at four eyes who was laughing along with Hermione and Ron. I stood up and stretched as I sneakily grabbed my wand before pointing it at him.

  "Duel?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

  "Before the ball that you told us in advance? No thanks, I would like to keep my handsome appearance for days instead." Harry shrugged.

  "Atleast do something about your hair, it won't match your robes.. you look like a wizard version of Tarzan." I shivered in disgust.

  "Style it?" Harry looked at me with plead.

  "I'll style your hair when the clock strikes 8 before the ball!" I winked at them before pushing the boys away and closed the door.