ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱɪx

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗: SAVING ASGARD

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

"This doesn't explain the laws of time travel at all!" Peter threw both of his arms out. "You're a time traveler from another dimension, you're not only a time traveler but also a dimension traveler so that's two."

"You're a smart one." Sif said, Peter blushed a few shades red until Loki stood up.

"So you're saying, the fall of Asgard's going to happen because of our sister who we didn't even know existed? And now, T-Thanos is coming back?" Loki said, trying to sound brave but ended up stuttering.

"Yeah, but don't worry, we can still prevent these things because I know exactly what will happen." I crossed my arms.

"No, you've got to be wrong at this one." Loki pointed at me, I tilted my head in question. "You said that Odin's going to die, and because of his death, Hela will be released from imprisonment." Loki walked around as we listened.

"If we save Odin right now, the time will shift. But still, we cannot stop Ragnarok. Hela would still return, and Odin's in Earth for almost a year now." Loki explained as I frowned.

"Oh, right. Well, maybe we could use this extra amount of time to evacuate Asgard back to Earth,  I'm sure Tony wouldn't mind giving a few lots for New Asgard." My lips curved at what I just concluded.

"And Odin?" Peter shot up and looked in confusion.

"I never liked Odin anyway." I heard Loki grin as Sif shrugged in agreement. "We'll just give him time until he vanishes, Hela comes back, we light up the crown of Surtur, and we win."

"Is there something else I need to know that will eventually happen?" Loki asked me, I shook my head no.

He'll never know because he'll survive.

We were transported back to the dining hall, like we just left it an hour ago. Loki transformed back to Odin as we walked out the hall.

"Your Highness, have you had a great meal?" Volstagg asked as the Warriors Three lined up in front of us.

"Quite pleased with the food, evacuate the people, ready the ships, we're moving to Earth. Now!" Loki ordered as the Warriors Three nodded in agreement, hesitating to move but eventually ran.

"Those guys look so awesome! I've never seen a warrior before." Peter commented as I snorted. Sif and Loki ignored him.

We walked in the hallway of the palace, we went down on a few staircases.

"By the way, why are you so eager to save Asgard? You're not even Asgardian." Loki asked as we appeared in what seemed to be Odin's treasures. Loki transformed back to his own appearance.