13

( new drawings of older nishikawa and ___ x gojo up in extras!! :^D )

"Then some sharp teeth

"Then some sharp teeth.."

Nishikawa held the marker in his tiny hands, tongue sticking out in concentration as he scribbled some fangs on the dragon.

"Ta-da!" he beamed, holding his arm out for ___ to see. The girl furrowed her brows in worry as she scanned over the dragon. Nishikawa knew it wasn't the best, but he had put plenty of details on his drawing and that was enough to satisfy him.

"Are you sure we shouldn't start with something small? Maybe a bunny?" she asked, holding a wet towel stained with black ink. Nishikawa pulls his hand away and shakes his head vigorously.

"It's okay, sensei! I have this all under control.. Besides, we're outside anyway!" Nishikawa holds his scribbled arm out and with his other hand, held two fingers up. ___ gulps nervously as the dragon on his skin starts to squirm, it's jaw stretching open with growl.

"I'll trust you on that.." ___ mutters, getting into a defensive stance in case the situation got out of hand.

The drawing from Nishikawa's arm detaches from his skin and morphs into a three dimensional dragon that expanded ten times in size, wrapping it's large body around Nishikawa protectively.

"T-That's huge.." ___ gasped, eyes wide as her mouth gapes in awe.

Nishikawa pets the dragon's scaly surface and it nuzzles it's nose affectionately on the boy's cheek, causing him to giggle excitedly.

"Wow! This is awesome!" Nishikawa cheered.

"This is great, Hayato! You'll be a master in no time." ___ nears Nishikawa to pat his head, but before she could touch even a strand of his hair, the dragon snarls and latches it's mouth onto ___'s arm, it's sharp teeth digging into her flesh.

"___-sensei!" Nishikawa panics at the sight of blood staining the green grass. "W-Wait — stop! Don't hurt her!"

___ shoots a cobweb at the dragon's upper lip, trying to pry it's mouth open but the creature wouldn't budge, only continuing to snarl as it tugs on her arm. ___ curses underneath her breath, feeling herself becoming lightheaded as the dragon's sharp teeth kept piercing further and further through her flesh.