8

A/N : very short filler chapter. so sorry for not updating often because i've been having trouble finding words to put out there which results in me losing motivation, so this makes me very sad since i also wanna keep the story progressing.

but new drawing are up in extras! :^)

___ feels her skin warm up at the sun rays tickling her pale skin, a comforting sensation that she had craved in the two months in solitary confinement

___ feels her skin warm up at the sun rays tickling her pale skin, a comforting sensation that she had craved in the two months in solitary confinement. The closest thing she had ever experienced to this was the measly flickering flame of the very few candles in the cold room, providing very little to no warmth.

She shields her eyes from the glaring sun as she admired the bright blue sky above her, the white clouds floating by without a care in the world. The birds soar high up above, flying further and further beyond the naked eye and ___ wonders where they were going.

"Welcome back, butterfly." Gojo appears by her side with a grin, his signature sunglasses sitting snug on his nose. The girl gapes in awe at his cerulean eyes peeking through the shades, his clear complexion, the sharpness of his cheekbones and jaw, his pink lips - it was so surreal to her. How can such a beautiful man exist?

"Thank you, senpai." ___ turns her head around questioningly. "Where's Geto-senpai?"

"It's going to be a surprise!" he says, bringing a finger to his lips.

"I don't really know about that.." ___ points towards the entrance of the dorms, seeing Geto walking out in casual attire. It was the weekend after all and Geto took this day to relax and unwind.

He stuffs his hands in his pockets with a frown, his mind running through the different options he could have for lunch today. He could always make some ramen, but there was always a chance that Gojo would ask him to go out and eat, he always did. Too busy contemplating, Geto didn't notice his friend suspiciously hiding the girl behind his tall body, feigning innocence with a small whistle blowing through his lips.

"Good afternoon, Geto! Whatcha' thinking about?" Gojo asks, holding his hands behind his back and he felt ___ grab onto his fingers for reassurance.