12

Tapping his foot impatiently, Geto knocks on Gojo's door for the umpteenth time, making sure to knock harsher to wake him up

"Seriously.." he huffs, shaking his head in disappointment. This wasn't the first time Gojo had been late to class, but this was by far the latest he had been and Yaga had sent Geto to fetch the boy.

"Satoru! You're late for class!" he yells.

When he heard no reply, Geto grumbles and reaches for the doorknob. The door creaks obnoxiously and Geto stomps inside the room, hands on his hips.

"Satoru, wake up—"

As he reached the side of his bed, Geto's breath gets caught in his throat as a sharp pain pierces through his chest at the sight. His arms falter, falling back down to his sides and with a defeated frown, he sighs inaudibly to himself.

He wanted to leave, to just turn around and force the image out of his mind, but the shock took over his body and he was unable to move. His feet were glued tight to the floor and he begged his body to move, to get out of the room, to do anything.

Snapping out of his daze, Geto inhales sharply through his teeth, eyes scanning over ___'s small body on top of Gojo's bare torso as his arms lazily rests around her waist. His eyes land on the black sweatshirt hanging loosely on ___'s body and with a bit more analyzing, he realizes that it wasn't hers.

It was Gojo's.

His stomach dropped as his mind jumped to conclusions, scanning his surroundings for her discarded shirt and there it was, crumpled carelessly onto the floor.

Had they really done that last night?

How did I not see this coming?

Does she have feelings for Satoru?

Geto feels his breaths become shallow, his muscles twitching as his mouth becomes painfully dry.

Finally being able to control his body, Geto hastily turns on his heel and makes his way towards the door as silently as he can.