1

She remembered it all like it was just yesterday, when Gojo had postponed her execution with his sly words

She remembered it all like it was just yesterday, when Gojo had postponed her execution with his sly words. Despite being a second year, Gojo still had an immense influence over the higher ups; being a part of the biggest three clans as well as having the potential of being the strongest shaman had its perks from time to time, but with a lot of responsibilities that Gojo wasn't really fond of.

___ didn't really mind being executed. After all, her clan's odd tradition was what caused her to be in this situation in the first place, a situation she never asked to be in : incarnating the curse whenever a compatible host was born into the family, and just to their luck, the moment the curse's eyes had laid on ___, she decided that the girl was hers. ___ was practically oozing of cursed energy that matched her wavelength the moment she was introduced to the little white widow of a curse.

"You should really focus more while you're exorcising curses, kōhai."

___ sneered at the cheeky voice that came from behind her, and with a wave of a hand, the spider web that entrapped the curse before her tightened, cutting through the green, murky skin of the curse as purple blood spewed out from it's flesh. Curling her fingers into a fist, the web sliced through it's body, cutting the curse into tiny pieces of flesh before disintegrating into ashes.

"It's a little hard to do so when you're here, Gojo-senpai." ___ turned her head to shoot the man a glare to which the white-haired boy responded with a pert grin.

"Aw, do I distract you with my pretty face?" he asks, tilting his shades down to bat his eyelashes at the girl. ___ could only scoff before walking past Gojo to exit the decaying building, hearing him squeal in delight as he followed behind her.

"Ah, my little kōhai's too embarrassed to admit it! Come on, don't be shy!"

She was allowed to punch her senpai, right?

Pushing the thought away, ___ continued on towards the exit, spotting Geto outside fumbling on his flip phone, closing it shut when he spotted her through the corner of his eyes.

"You should really stop Gojo-senpai from picking me up after missions, Geto-senpai." she said, crossing her arms in irritation. Geto gave the girl a smile, his eyebrows raising in amusement.