6

The fight ended up being taken outside, Yatsukahagi hurling the man through the ceiling with immense power that broke through the layers of barriers that protected the main hall

The fight ended up being taken outside, Yatsukahagi hurling the man through the ceiling with immense power that broke through the layers of barriers that protected the main hall. The fight had been going on for five minutes that felt like hours to ___. Through Yatsukahagi's eyes, she watched motionlessly, sitting on the curse's golden throne. The man, who she found out goes by the name Fushiguro Toji, was relentless with his attacks. He had a variety of weapons stored in the cursed spirit wrapped around his torso, and most of them were able to slice through Yatsukahagi's webs.

Most of them, but not all.

Noticing blood spew in her field of vision, ___ realized that Yatsukahagi had cut Toji's left hand clean, the dismembered flesh falling to the green grass below him.

"To think that that's all you can manage for a thousand year old curse like you." Toji mocked, seemingly unbothered by the fact that he lost a hand.

"My powers have yet to fully manifest inside of my butterfly. She's been subconsciously blocking the flow from my original body ever since I incarnated in her, but in due time, I'll be much stronger." Yatsukahagi extended a hand out, another load of spider threads shooting towards Toji who dodged effortlessly. "Well, it doesn't really matter to you anyway since you'll be dead."

Yatsukahagi held her pointer fingers and pinkies up, clasping her hands together with a crooked grin.

"Domain Expansion - Maleficent Web."

Suddenly, a wave of black spider silk engulfed them in a sphere, trapping the two of them alone. Floating from atop the domain was Yatsukahagi's shrine, a thin white curtain hiding ___'s body.

Toji frowned deeply. This wasn't good, but he sure as hell wouldn't let himself die here. He attempted to shift his feet but felt the bottom of his shoes unable to move.

"A spider web, huh?" he muttered, looking down at the web with small white widows crawling on the surface, several struggling bugs caught in the trap with him.

"What do you think of my Domain?"

Toji lifted his head up to see Yatsukahagi emerge from the curtains, pulling it open to reveal ___ sitting on the throne. The curse stepped off the platform, descending down her thin spider threads, seemingly walking in midair. Her silk kimono hangs loosely on her frame, her shoulders and chest exposed teasingly to tempt the man.