4

___ ended up sharing a hotel room with Kuroi and Riko, the latter deep in slumber with an arm resting around ___'s stomach

In the midst of their conversation at the aquarium, Riko felt the exhaustion starting to creep in, her eyelids struggling to stay open. When ___ noticed this, she offered to let her sleep on her lap as they sat on the ledge by the glass that separated them and the sea creatures swimming through the waters.

When Gojo, Geto and Kuroi had found them, Riko was fast asleep in ___'s arms. The boys had offered to carry her but the moment ___ was about to hand her over to Gojo, Riko had subconsciously clung onto her dress, murmuring the word 'sister' underneath her breath.

___ carried her the whole way to the hotel that night, ignoring the aching in her arms. If Riko looked up to her like a big sister, she sure as hell would act like it. She'd do anything for the girl.

___ glanced at the glaring red numbers on the digital clock and let out a quiet sigh.

2:00 in the morning.

Careful as to not wake the girl up, ___ lifted the covers and got out of bed, replacing her body with a pillow. Riko shifted in her sleep, hugging the cushion tight to her chest. With a longing smile, ___ pats the girls head tenderly before leaving the room.

"Hm?"

Averting his eyes from the ceiling, Gojo saw the light flicker from his phone, notifying him that someone had messaged him, but it was two in the morning. Who the hell could it be?

Opening his phone, the brightness of his wallpaper radiated the small corner of the dark room, making sure to face it directly towards him and not Geto, who slept on the second bed beside his. Geto was a light sleeper and often got cranky when he was woken up in the middle of the night, and Gojo didn't want to experience that ever again.

My Little Kōhai 🥺🥰🦋
Gojo-senpai, do you mind keeping me company tonight?

Favourite Senpai 💙✨
of course not butterfly!! i'll be right out 🥰