5

"Alright, everyone! We can take it easy now

"Alright, everyone! We can take it easy now." Geto says.

It was finally eleven in the morning, meaning Amanai Riko's bounty was lifted, much to the students' relief. They could finally relax and take a breather, no enemies tailing behind their backs.

"No more! No more babysitting!" Gojo grumbled, his face dark as he deactivates his Infinity, shoulders slumping in exhaustion.

"Thank you for your hard work, Satoru." Geto smiles at his friend. He knew that the white-haired boy went extra lengths to keep the group safe. He stayed up countless of nights, not even a wink of sleep just so he could protect Riko in any case that someone tries to attack.

"You did well, senpai—" ___ walks up to him to give him a pat on the shoulder but before she can touch the fabric of his uniform, the tip of a blade suddenly appears in front of her nose, just barely grazing her skin. Gojo's blood splatters onto her cheek.

"Damn, I stepped in a lil' too early, huh? I was planning on stabbing the girl's head along with you."

Her eyes shifted towards the dark-haired man behind Gojo, then back to the blade pressed through his chest and ___ felt her blood run cold, gasping out Gojo's name.

Gojo pushes the man away with his cursed energy, causing ___ to snap out of her daze and step back, albeit with a little hesitance. This man was undeniably strong, and ___ knew that just from the way he held himself. He was able to stab Gojo in a blink of an eye - they didn't even sense him until the blade sunk through his chest.

Geto raises a hand up and summons a worm-like cursed spirit that consumed the man midair before he can land from Gojo's attack. ___ swipes her arm to create a web around the spirit to entrap the man further in case he was able to cut his way out.

Geto and ___ run towards Gojo in concern, only to be stopped with a wave of his hand, shooting them a casual grin.

"I'm fine. I reinforced my cursed energy so that the blade wouldn't cause further damage. He didn't hit any vital points." Gojo stands up without a single tremble in his movements, showing just how unaffected he was, but ___ knew better. "Now go, Riko is the main priority right now."