3

Concern had never hit ___ as hard as it did now, the fear digging through her skin like claws as she processed the words that left Geto's mouth

"We need to get Riko. Two of my spirits have been exorcised."

___ felt a sinking sensation in the pit of her stomach.

Before anymore words were spoken, ___ had already fled in search of the girl, Gojo chasing after her as Kuroi states that she might be at the music room or chapel; ___ chose the latter. There was no time to waste, as long as one of them finds Riko, they'll be fine. There were only two intruders but four of them, nothing that they can't handle.

But the lingering thought wiggled through ___'s mind. Was Riko alright? If anything happened, she was also partially to blame. She had forced the boys to grant Riko privacy despite being aware of the threats that could endanger the girl at any moment. Privacy was the last thing Riko needed when a bounty was placed over her head. Hell, a red target might as just well been painted across her back for everyone to see.

___ felt her throat clog, her breathing unstable as the chapel came into view. Right as she reached the doors, Gojo placed a hand on her shoulder, spinning ___ around to face him. He brought his face close to hers, and he could practically hear the way her heart was beating out of her chest.

"Butterfly, she's okay." Gojo assured her, massaging the creases on her forehead from furrowing her brows in worry. Gojo knew about the trauma that wreaked havoc in her brain. The situation was all too familiar for her : losing a little sister.

___ let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding, nodding her head once, then twice.

"She's okay." she repeated breathlessly. He patted her head.

Once he was sure that his kōhai was stable, Gojo burst the door of the chapel open calling for Riko, causing the whole class of girls to jolt towards the entrance in surprise.

"Riko! Is that your boyfriend?!"

"He's so hot!"

"Do you think he's into younger girls?"