14

a/n : i like to think that geto knows how to play the piano and he was a child prodigy

also, new drawings up in extras 2!! :^D

1 month laterFebruary

1 month later
February

Geto's fingers delicately pressed on the smooth surface of the keys, his movements swift and graceful as he played the lone piano in the vacant room where no soul ever dared to go.

He had only came across the room recently after wandering the school grounds in the middle of the night to soothe his mind. When he had seen the grand piano resting untouched in the room, it had pulled him in like a magnet, memories of recitals and years of practice flooding his mind. He had not touched a piano since he started high school, it had slipped his mind due to the busy schedules of being a shaman.

Despite not having played for nearly two years, his slender fingers grazed over the dusty keys, playing the soft melodies of the song engraved into his brain and into his muscles. It was his favourite piece after all.

Eerie yet tranquil.

As the song slowly faded to an end, he hears someone applaud quietly. Whipping his head around in surprise, Geto spots ___ standing by the door, a pair of beige pointe shoes tucked underneath her arm.

"That was truly wonderful, Suguru-senpai." she said. "How long have you been playing piano for?"

Geto's eyes finds it's way back to the white and black keys, rubbing the nape of his neck. He hadn't expected anyone to be around to hear him playing.

"Twelve years. I've been playing since I was five." he replies bashfully.

"Do you mind if I join you?" ___ asked, her frame never leaving the door until Geto gives her the permission to enter. He shakes his head.

"Of course not."

Giving him a soft smile, ___ makes her way to sit on the small piano bench to place her pointe shoes on.

"I didn't know you knew ballet." Geto said, his eyes scanning her nimble fingers that wrapped the satin ribbons around her ankles.

___ only hummed in response before standing by the side of the grand piano, resting her hands on the dusted surface to support her balance as she stretched. Geto notices the way her exposed muscles flex, from her lean torso to her toned arms but he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable, so he turns his head away to gaze at the floor.