2

"Ah

"Ah.."

Sighing in bliss, ___ relaxed in the bathtub, submerged in the scalding hot water as steam wafted throughout the entire bathroom, fogging the mirror.

It was a day off, something that she rarely got as she often trained with Yaga and Geto, as well as mediocre missions she was assigned with. She wished that she could've gotten more difficult missions, but apparently, the higher ups had said that they wanted to test her first despite being a special grade sorcerer. It irked her to be nagged by her senpais about getting such easy curses to deal with.

Ah, and don't even get me started on training, she thought, dipping herself further into the water.

Training was downright hell. Yaga and Geto were both ruthless when it came to pushing her, always nonstop with their attacks. On one hand, Yaga's dolls would be showering her with punches and kicks that she was sure would form bruises the following day whilst Geto would summon several curses to sweep her off of her feet.

Then Gojo.

Gojo would be sitting on the sidelines either sulking because he can't take part in her training or treating her like a player on the court, shouting and instructing her like some coach. She didn't mind; more often than not, he would actually give constructive criticism that helped her progress more than the day before. Still, that didn't excuse his troublesome behaviour.

"___! Hey, ___!"

Furrowing her brows, ___ frowned, banging her head against the wall in anger.

Speak of the devil.

"You awake in there?" Gojo yelled, knocking on her door restlessly.

Leaning on the edge of the bathtub, ___ let out a sigh. Was there ever a day that she can be free from Gojo? Probably not, but she'll try.

Zipping her mouth shut, ___ stayed still, attempting to keep quiet in hopes that Gojo would leave her alone after thinking that she was still asleep. No one would disturb a sleeping person, it was only proper manners.