7

Eyeing Riko's limp corpse in Gojo's arms, ___ feels her blood boil, her jaw clenching and her fingers curling til it marked red crescents onto the skin of her palm

Eyeing Riko's limp corpse in Gojo's arms, ___ feels her blood boil, her jaw clenching and her fingers curling til it marked red crescents onto the skin of her palm. The crowd of people around them applaud, mocking the three students with innocent smiles, oblivious to the pain and suffering they'd gone through just to protect Riko.

Geto's words passes over ___'s head. She didn't care if it was pointless or not, if there has to be a reason or not just because they were jujutsu sorcerers.

"I'll kill them."

Geto's eyes widen a fraction at the sight of the girl raising her fingers, her eyes glowing red.

"___, it'll just prove that you should be executed." Geto glares at the girl harshly, his hands itching to grab her own.

"I don't care. If it means I'll be executed, then I'll gladly let them kill me."

Gojo's bleak eyes burn holes through her head, and she found it unpleasant. Gojo never looked so disheartened, so miserable before. It didn't suit someone like him.

This isn't just for my own peace of mind, she thought, her fingers slowly coming down before she flicks her wrist. This is for Gojo, Geto, Kuroi and Riko.

Blood splatters onto her cheeks yet again.

That same night, ___ turns herself in to Yaga, who merely frowns and dips his head low in disappointment.

That was the last time Gojo and Geto saw her - frail wrists bound behind her back with a thick rope filled with talismans as she willingly trudges towards solitary confinement.

Gojo never forgot the somber expression on her face, the look of utter defeat.

2 months later

Gojo's light footsteps echo in the dark hallway, his vision clear despite the pitch black glasses resting on his nose. He ignored the risks of getting caught wandering the school past curfew, no one would be up and about guarding the area anyway.

He had seen ___'s melancholic face in his sleep again, plaguing his nightmares countless of nights. He yearned to see her smile once more, to see her cheeks flush red as her eyes sparkle with excitement. Maybe if he had tried to stop her that day instead of letting her slaughter the crowd around them, she would've been asleep in the comfort of her own bed, maybe even his bed if she couldn't sleep that night. There wasn't a day that passed that he didn't blame himself.