Chapter 36

"Why would you kiss me?" I asked him softly, trying not to imagine our lips touching, but failing, of course. 

"You have really kissable lips," he murmured sleepily, tired eyes glancing at my lips. I licked them and tried to hide my smile. His eyes were closed again, and I looked at his lips, which were definitely kissable right now. I scooted forward until my legs touched his, and his face was directly in front of mine. He opened his eyes and smirked sleepily.

"You really want that kiss, hm?"

"Nah, I just wanted to see if you were serious or not." I shrugged, and he glanced at my lips before slowly moving forward until he pressed his lips against mine. It was just a little peck, but it was enough to ignite my core. He pulled away just a bit, staring me down with a heated gaze. I brought a hand up to his face, caressing his prickly beard, and I leaned in this time, capturing his lips with mine, and this time it was more than a peck. Our lips moved in sync with each other, and his right arm moved under the sheets, hand pressing against my back to bring me closer to his body. My mouth parted when my front pressed against his, feeling his hardness against my belly. His tongue touched mine, and we lazily battled it out, making the kiss more sensual and sweet rather than hard and rough.

I pulled away, and he buried his face in my neck, hand traveling to my ass, giving it a hard squeeze. I whimpered from the contact and slight pain.

"We're just friends, remember?" I reminded him as he peppered kisses up and down my neck and collarbone.

"Friends can still have some fun," he mumbled back into my neck before giving it a little nip. I sucked in a breath and wrapped my hand around his bicep, squeezing it. 

"That's called friends with benefits, which we are not. We're just friends."

"Friends who want to fuck each other."

I chuckled at his bluntness and was about to speak but was cut off when he pressed his lips to my neck again, this time sucking the skin into his mouth before giving it a lick. I was so uncomfortably hot, and my core was on fire. If we kept this up, I wasn't sure if I would be able to stop myself.

"What about kissing? Can we have that at least?" Killian asked me, leaning back to look me in my eyes. I stared back at him, knowing the desire in them was showing, and I knew he recognized it as his own eyes darkened. 

"Not if it escalates like this. You made me choose an option, and I chose one. Not my problem if you're suddenly regretting making me choose." I answered him, and he smirked, leaning in until his mouth was at my ear.

"What if it doesn't?" he whispered before dragging his tongue up my neck, nipping it again. 

"Yes," I hissed as the pain turned into pleasure. I was beyond turned on at this point, and there was no going back. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder, tangling my fingers through his curls, and his hand traveled from my ass to my thigh, hooking my leg around his hip. I gasped softly as this position pushed my heated core to his erection and whimpered as his hips moved, making liquid heat shoot to my core. 

Killian moved from my neck and looked at me with a heated gaze. "Goodnight, Scarlett." He gave me a peck on the lips before letting me go and situating himself in a comfortable position, and closed his eyes. I let out a breath and rolled on my back, trying to slow my heart that was pounding a million miles a second. Again, I was left with a high that would take a while to get down from. I really needed someone to help me finish, and if I couldn't get that from Killian, I would have to get that from someone else. I glanced over at him and listened as soft snores left him. I smiled at how quickly he fell asleep and scooted until I was snuggled into his chest and closed my eyes. 

***

"I'm so fucking horny," I mumbled to myself as I stared at Killian as he opened and closed the cabinet doors in the kitchen.

"What was that?" 

I jumped when Row came up next to me, a smile on his face. I cleared my throat, giving Killian one more glance before turning my attention to the man in front of me.

"Oh, nothing. Just talking to myself." I gave him a smile back. He was actually very attractive, not as large as Killian, but he definitely worked out and was on the leaner side. He was taller than me, had a nice smile and nice eyes. Maybe I could fuck him since I couldn't fuck Killian. Maybe that'll get him out of my system, and we could be normal friends...right?

"Are you single?" I asked him bluntly, and he raised his brows at my question.

"I am," he answered simply, a smirk growing on his face, and I nodded.

"Good." I gave him a direct once over and a wink before walking over to Killian. He narrowed his eyes at me before glancing over my shoulder when I stopped in front of him.

"What are you doing?" he asked, a frown on his face when his eyes were on me again.

"What do you mean?" I tilted my head at him, trying to gauge his emotions. 

"I saw how you looked at Row. You do not want to go down that path, trust me."

"Well, you won't fuck me, so I gotta find someone who will. And he seems to be very interested in what I'm working with." I raised my brows and smirked as his jaw ticked. He didn't like that. 

"That was your decision." 

"Only because you made me choose, as I've said before. Now relax, babe jealously is not flattering on you." 

His nostrils flared, green eyes annoyed, and he stormed away, leaving me standing alone at the entrance of the kitchen.