Chapter 91

All of them were on board with helping me take Chase and Archer's house down. Levi hacked into the GPS's mainframe of the car that I stole and was able to get the location of the house. Even though my body was healing, it still wasn't as strong as I wanted it to be, not even close. So for the first month, all I did was train and heal—every single day. My muscles were torn and put back together, becoming stronger, and I always had one thing on my mind throughout my healing process. 

Blood. I wanted blood to shed so I could bathe in it. 

I wanted them all to bleed for making me bleed. It was what they deserved. Killian didn't hesitate to help me out, making sure that my posture was correct with everything I learned. 

"That's it for today. You're learning quickly Scarlett, great job." Killian complimented me, and I nodded, though I wasn't pleased with my progress. I wanted to be better. I needed to be better. 

"I'm going to stay down here and get a few more hours of training in by myself." I turned to the punching bag, and I heard him sigh deeply behind me. I clenched my teeth, knowing what was coming from him. Every time I said that he tried to persuade me to take a breather and take a break, but I couldn't. Especially not today. 

"Scar,"

"Don't. Please don't say it. I need this." I grabbed the punching bag, prepping myself, but Killian walked into my line of sight, making me grit my teeth. I slowly looked up at him and regretted it the moment I locked eyes with his worried ones. 

"Don't hurt yourself." He raised a brow before finally leaving. The pressure in my chest disappeared, and I focused on the bag. I needed a distraction today, something to keep my mind off of the thoughts running through my head. Though I wanted to get stronger and better than I was currently, I knew that I needed to execute it soon for this plan to be successful. There couldn't be any more waiting. 

Because I was so distracted with the thoughts running through my mind, my hits were sloppy on the punching bag, and I finished earlier than I wanted. I threw the gloves I was wearing to the side and made my way upstairs. I needed to get with the team so that we could come up with a solid plan. As much as I wanted blood to shed, I couldn't go in blindly. I needed to know the ins and outs of the place, access to the cameras, and more. 

As I walked past Killian's room, I paused when I saw that it was cracked. He was standing in front of his bed, his back facing it, so I had a clear view of his toned body, his v-line that dipped deep into his black sweatpants. He was on his phone, brows dipped at whatever he was looking at. I tilted my head to get a better view. My body tingled, and that was when I knew I needed to leave before he saw me. But my feet wouldn't move. Killian ran his hands through his curls and glanced up for a second, and that was when my feet decided to work. 

"Scarlett?" 

I could hear Killian's feet as he walked quickly to his door. I was almost to my room. 

"Scarlett!" 

I paused, cursing under my breath. I slowly turned around, facing him. He was leaning on his doorframe, arms crossed, eyes narrowed. He didn't say a word when I locked eyes with him, when my eyes caressed his body, when my mouth parted slightly as I remembered all of our delicious nights. My feet had a mind of their own as I walked toward Killian and stopped when I was in front of him. He dropped his arms, and I placed my hands on his chest, loving the familiarity of his muscles under my skin. He placed a finger under my chin, lifting my face. He glanced at my lips, and that was all it took for me to wrap my arm around his neck, mashing my lips to his. He responded immediately, his lips molding to mine with the same amount of fervor as me, and he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. 

Killian walked backward, lips still locked on mine, and we entered his bedroom. I pulled back to catch my breath, and his lips went to my neck, making me close my eyes to relish in this feeling. It has been so long. I was going to enjoy this. I pulled his head back up, our lips locking again. Killian's hands went to the straps of my sports bra, and he dragged them down.

"Hey, Killian? I was thinking, what if- holy shit!"

Killian and I pulled apart quickly, and I yanked my straps back on my shoulders, sighing. The need inside of me melted away, leaving me frustrated. I glared at Row, who was standing in the doorway, a sheepish smile on his face. 

"Sorry guys, the door was open, and I-"

"What do you want, Row?" I interrupted, annoyed at him for messing up what was going to a great time for me. Row glanced at Killian, who had a murderous look on his face, before looking at me. 

"Well, since you're here, I could maybe ask you a few things about your plan for Chase and Archer's house?" he asked me, raising a brow. 

"I planned to get with everyone to talk about the plans after I was done with this, but since you interrupted, I guess I can meet with everyone now." I gave him a short smile before, glancing at Killian and shrugging, and then I walked out of the room. Cleo and Levi were already in the warehouse, talking to each other.

"Hey, Scarlett! We were just talking about you." Cleo smiled at me when I walked in, and I raised a brow. 

"Is it about the plans for the house?" I asked, knowing it was most likely that. 

"Yes, actually. We were just wondering what was on your mind." Levi responded as I sat down in a chair. Killian and Row entered the warehouse at that moment, which was perfect. 

"Now that you're all here, I would like to discuss the plans I have for Chase and Archer." I began, and they all sat down, nodding. "The first thing I want to ask is for your help in the field. Levi, I know that you like to stay behind the computer, but for the rest of you, I will need your help." I didn't want to have to ask for help, but I wanted this to be successful. 

"We'll help you, no questions asked. I haven't been in the field for a while, and I am definitely looking forward to it." Row grinned, eager and leaning forward as if he wanted more information. 

"I'm in," Cleo spoke, and I nodded at her before swinging my eyes to Killian.

"You already know I'm in. What's on your mind?" Killian spoke, and I leaned back into the chair. 

"I want anyone who is at the house dead. Anyone who looks like they work there, dead. I'm hoping that Chase and Archer are at the house as well. I want their heads to roll. We start with gaining access to their security. I want to know where every camera is located, so we know who to take out. The plan overall is to wipe them out." I hissed out that last part, the heat of anger flowing through me, and I had to calm myself. It was silent for a few seconds before the murmuring starting.

"I've already been trying for days to hack into their security, and I'm almost there. I could be in by tonight." Levi slid over to the nearest computer and started typing away. 

"I'll prep the gear that'll be needed for the operation." Row got up from his chair and saluted me playfully before leaving the warehouse. 

"Just let us know when you want to execute this plan, and we'll be ready," Killian spoke to me, and I nodded, already thinking about the plan. Mainly hoping I could get to Chase. 

I would make him suffer.