Chapter 50

My moans filled the bathroom, and Killian's grunts were right there with mine. Our skin slapping together was also a prominent sound, and all of it together turned me on so much. Killian pulled out before slamming back inside of me deliciously, and I met him thrust for thrust.

"Fucking hell, so tight." Killian hissed as he pounded into me mercilessly. He grabbed my left leg and lifted it up slightly, gripping my thigh before slamming back into me.

"Holy shit, Killian!" I screamed as this new position made him sink deeper into me, taking me to places I could only dream of. The water was still running and the steam completely filled the bathroom now, making me sweat as the moisture clung to my body. Killian slowed down and rolled his hips into mine, dropping my leg to wrap both hands around my neck. He brought his fingers up to my chin and pulled my head backward until it touched his chest. He rolled his hips into mine again, making me gasp from the sensation this new position gave me. He pressed a wet kiss to my throat before pushing me forward again. He slammed into me one more time before pulling out and turning me around. I felt empty without him inside of me and needed him back. I pulled him toward me, but he stopped me.

"What the hell are you doing? Are you about to leave me like this?" I scrunched my brows, my body trembling from how aroused I was currently. Killian chuckled, dipping his head to capture my lips. I gladly kissed him back, but he pulled back before it could go anywhere.

"Give me a second, I just want to turn the water off and move this to the bedroom," Killian explained as he turned off the water. I huffed and stormed out of the shower, no longer in the mood.

"You can fuck yourself in the shower. I'm taking a nap." I waved my hand dismissively over my head and grabbed a towel on my way out. I just realized I didn't even get to properly shower—what a waste of time. I climbed on the bed and squeaked when a hand grabbed my ankle, pulling me to the edge of the bed. I whipped around and Killian was standing there, smirking.

"Come on, I'm sorry. I just wanted to get out of the shower so we could have more room to explore." He raised a brow as I scooted back on the bed, the sight of his naked body enough to turn me on again.

"What are you waiting for then?" I titled my head as I leaned on my arms, moving the towel to the side and slowly spreading my legs. Killian glanced down, his tongue passing over his bottom lip before he climbed on the bed with me and moved my body so that I was right under the headboard, on my back. He grabbed my legs, lifting them up on his broad shoulders before lining himself up with my eager core.

He entered me in one thrust, and I let out a scream as pain and pleasure shot through my body deliciously.

"Killian," I moaned out as he withdrew completely and then plunged into me again. He grunted and slowed, dropping my legs so he could lean forward on top of me, and kiss me. I welcomed his roughness, raising my hips to meet his with each thrust. This position felt personal as his arms were on either side of me, his hips moving at an insane pace. He planted kisses on my cheek and forehead and nose as he continued to drill me. His hair was damp with sweat, as was his body and mine. 

A new wave of heat pulsed through me along with wetness as I pushed against him, meeting every single mind-numbing thrust of his cock. Each stroke brought me closer to the edge, but I wanted to last as long as I could, though it was hard as Killian started mumbling profanities in my ear. I locked my legs around his hips and thrusted mine upward, flipping us around. Now I was on top. We both stopped moving, catching our breaths and I spread my hands over his pecs. I leaned forward, my mouth by his ear, and whispered, "My turn."

I lifted myself up with my legs before slamming myself back down on him, whimpering as he pierced me deeply from this position. I leaned forward and gave him a short kiss before lifting myself up and slamming back down again. He let out a moan and I gyrated my hips in a circle before moving my hips up and down.

"Fuck, darling. Move your hips like that again for me." Killian growled and I lifted up my hips and pressed myself down on his cock, slowly moving my hips in a circle while I locked eyes with him. He cursed and grabbed my hips, thrusting upwards and I cried out as I got closer to my release.

"Killian," I breathed out, palms flat on his chest as he railed me. "I'm going...to...I can't..." I couldn't even form a proper sentence.

"I know baby, wait for me. I'm almost there." Killian huffed, a strained look on his face when I tightened around him. He thrusted deeper into me and I rocked against him, trying my best not to come.

"Now, baby," he whispered, thrusting into me one last time. That was all I needed to push me over the edge. His strong, powerful body quaked underneath me as he filled me with the hot, thick liquid of his release.

"Fuck, Killian!" I yelled out, convulsing on top of him so hard it almost hurt. My muscles milked him dry and I collapsed on top of him, bruised and sweaty. His chest moved up and down as quickly as mine and he brushed my hair away from my forehead, giving it a kiss.

"I love when you scream my name," he mumbled in my ear and I whimpered when he twitched inside me. I was beyond sore and didn't think I was up for any more today.

"Next time I'll have you moaning my name," I mumbled back and he chuckled, wrapping his arms around me.

"I doubt it."

I lifted my head up, smirking at him. "Is that a challenge?" I asked and he glanced at my lips, lifting his head up to press his to mine.

"It is." His hand traveled down my back and to the curve of my ass. He carefully turned us over so that I was on my back again and he paused, still inside me.

"How are you still hard?" I asked, shocked as he twitched inside me again.

"I keep thinking about you." He told me and I raised my brows at his truthfulness. He began pulling out of me but I stopped him.

"One more?" That was all I said and he slowly sank back into me, leaning over me. He moved his hips slowly and sensually, making me gasp from the pain of being sore and the sensation of him fucking me so slow, it felt like he was making love to me. He continued at this pace while he peppered kisses all over my body, whispering dirty deeds in my ear. I came twice after that and then one more time with him before he finally rolled over, and sleep finally came to me.