Chapter 28

"I can't tell you. You're already in deeper than I wanted, and I would like you to keep some of your innocence."

I chuckled at him, making him dip his brows in confusion.

"I lost my innocence long ago, so you don't have to worry about me." I winked at him, and he smirked at my corny joke, shaking his head. He still didn't give me an answer and instead just stared at me, green eyes slowly caressing me. I huffed and rolled my eyes. "I'm going to strip now. Avert your eyes if you want." I warned him before kicking off my shoes. I grabbed the waistband of my sweatpants and slowly dragged them down my legs, revealing my simple black panties. I glanced up to see Killian staring at me, a curious look on his face. Tossing the pants to the side, I got comfortable again on the bed, making him raise his brows.

"That's it?" he asked, green eyes confused.

"Yep."

He clicked his tongue. "Since you said stripping, I thought there would be more skin showing involved. Consider me a little disappointed."

I titled my head and then slowly stood up, taking two steps, and I was in front of him. He leaned back on his arms, eyes not leaving my face.

"Well, if it's more skin you want, I could definitely show you a little more. All you have to do is ask." I slid my hands up my body as I spoke, lowering my voice at the end. Killian's eyes followed the movements, parting his lips just a little bit. I grabbed my own breasts before moving my hands to my shoulders, fingers looping the straps of my tank top. Killian's eyes darkened, and he scooted back on the bed, locking eyes with me.

"Show me," he commanded, his voice was low and rough, eyes daring me to continue, which excited me.

I walked forward and climbed on his lap, slowly lowering myself. My knees were on either side of his waist, and I stared him down as I let out a soft sigh. Our faces were so close, and the heat from the sexual tension that radiated between us was almost suffocating. My core was on fire, and it took all of me not to lose control. It didn't help that I could feel his undeniable hardness underneath me.

I looped my fingers on the strings of my tank top again, but this time I dragged them down my shoulders, exposing my breasts. I leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Is that enough skin for you?" I nipped his earlobe, flicking my tongue out after.

Killian didn't answer me and instead dragged the rest of my tank top down to my waist and pulled me back, eyes locking on my heaving breasts that were yearning for attention.

"You're very bold," he muttered under his breath as he flicked my left nipple, causing me to suck in a breath from the shiver that went through my body. My nipples were so hard, and the action was almost painful, but just as pleasurable.

"I was taught to always go after what I want." I hissed when he flicked my other nipple, making me grit my teeth to hold in the moan that threatened to escape. The corners of Killian's mouth turned up at the sound I made, and he cupped both of my breasts, giving them a hard squeeze.

"Are you just going to play with them or actually give them the attention they deserve?" I asked, cursing under my breath as he squeezed them again. Looking me in the eyes, he leaned in, mouth latching on to my left nipple.

"Holy hell," I breathed out, grabbing the hair on the nape of his neck. He hummed at the action, sending vibrations through my body. His tongue dragged over my nipple in such a slow yet sensual manner, I thought I was going to combust. And he hadn't even touched me in the one place I yearned for his fingers to go yet.

He continued to suckle on my breast, which he made more attractive than it should've been. He switched and latched on to my right nipple, giving it the same amount of attention he gave my other one. His tongue slowly dragging across my nipple before he latched on to it like he couldn't get enough. I've never had a guy suckle on my breasts the way Killian did, and I loved it. He made love to it with his mouth, rolling his tongue over my nipple over and over again, making heat shoot straight to my core, dampening my already soaked panties. His other hand was making sure to give my other breast attention by tweaking the nipple and kneading the flesh.

I was breathless at this point and so wet to the point where it was uncomfortable. I was sure I was leaking through my panties. It was only when I breathed out his name softly, did he stop, planting a soft kiss in between my now aching breasts that were still heavy with need.

"Why are you stopping?" I asked him breathlessly as he turned on the bed with me still on his lap, his back now facing the headboard.

"I need sleep," he answered simply and fell back into the bed, making me drop my mouth open.

"That's it? You suck on my boobs and then leave me hanging?" I scoffed, tracing the outline of his pecs.

"Yes." He closed his eyes, and I let out a loud laugh.

"Killian. I am soaking wet and horny as fuck. I can't sleep like this."

"I know you're horny. I can smell you, and it's intoxicating. I know that if I continue, I won't be able to stop. We won't sleep because I will have my way with you, fucking you in every position and every corner of this shitty room. I need some rest to think clearly in the morning."

I sucked in a breath at his words, my body heating up even more. "You can't tell me something like that and expect me not to want to fuck you now. Come on." I slapped my palms on his bare chest, making him flinch a bit. "But I appreciate your honesty. Can I at least get a kiss?" I puckered my lips playfully, and he opened his eyes, smirking.

"Friends shouldn't kiss. It'll complicate things," he gave me a wink after he spoke, and I laughed.

"Friends should suckle on each other's boobs either, yet here we are, already complicated." I raised my brows, and he let out a short laugh. He groaned as he sat up and let out a sigh, leaning against the headboard as he stared at me. His dark hair was a little wild, and I glanced down at his lips. He reached out a hand, cupping my chin, the pad of his thumb running across my bottom lip. The action made my lips part, and a fire ignited inside me once again.

I leaned in, pressing my lips to his, and he brought a hand up to the back of my neck, pulling me closer. My breasts were pressed against his warm chest, and he opened his mouth, allowing me to deepen the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, hands running through his hair, and gave it a tug, eliciting a throaty groan from his mouth, which I ate up.

What started out as a slow kiss turned into a hungry one. Killian's hand roamed down my back, and one hand grabbed my waist, squeezing it. Our tongues battled for dominance, and I began to move my hips, grinding against his hardness underneath me. Killian's other hand grabbed the other side of my waist, moving me on his length himself, creating more friction. I couldn't hold back the moan that left my lips, and I broke off the kiss, trying to catch my breath. My body was on fire, and I needed a release badly, but I knew it would have to wait.

We were both breathing heavily, foreheads pressed together.

"Okay, we can go to sleep now." I breathed out, and he chuckled deeply, moving his head back to look at me. His eyes were filled with lust, and he pressed his lips to mine for one more hard kiss before leaning back on the headboard. He scooted up and fell back on the bed, letting out a sigh and closed his eyes.

Down from my high, sleep began to overwhelm me, and I fell next to him, on my chest. My right leg was still lazily over his body, but I was too tired to move. This bed felt glorious at the moment.

"I think I'll crash here for a few minutes if you don't mind," I muttered into the pillow my head was resting on.

"Okay," he muttered back, voice barely audible.

As soon as I closed my eyes, I fell asleep.