066

Jimin's

4 years later..

Staring at Namjoon hyung's straight face made me worried. He'll celebrate christmas without her Girlfriend. Their Love story really hits different. It's tradegy. It's getting hurt day by day and I can see it through Namjoon hyung's eyes.

I looked over to Taehyung, "Don't you think Alexelle is still alive?" Taehyung asked out of the blue that made me choke. "You're joking. They burried her four years ago." I hissed and looked at Namjoon hyung again.

Taehyung sighed, "I know, I'm just asking you. It's just, it's ringging inside my head." He uttured and looked at me. "Then remove it, you're just imagining things that ain't real." I said as I drink up my water bottle and yelled.

"Hyung! Your gun practice time is over!"

Namjoon hyung became addicted to guns, he practice alot, together with us of course. Seokjin hyung and Jungkook was the first two who insisted to teach Namjoon hyung how to fire the bullets and Namjoon hyung is a fast learner. He's been doing it since Elle passed away.

"Extend my time! I won't let this idiot get away from me. I'll fucking shoot him, headshot."

I looked at Yoongi hyung, "Tell him they're closing in thirty minutes and he has been practicing five hours from now." Yoongi said pissed off and put down his gun poker faced.

I walked towards Namjoon hyung and patted his back and smiled. "What is it?" He asked and looked at me while putting bullets on his gun, "They're closing. You should stop now, Hyung. You can go back next week." I said and sighed.

He slowly looked at me, "Can't they wait for me?" He asked, stone head. "Hyung.." I uttured, he dropped his gun and grins. "Whatever." Namjoon hyung changed. He did. He's kinda' arrogant this fast few weeks and It doesn't seem right.

Seokjin hyung stopped right infront of us. "Are you alright? Is everything alright?" Seokjin hyung asked Namjoon hyung. Joon hyung removed his glasses off and smiled. "Everything's alright. It's alright." He said and left.

Seokjin hyung looked at me. "Elle had a big impact for Namjoon." I whispered. "He's such an asshole. Didn't even minding to talk to us with his problems." Seokjin hyung said and chuckled, I laughed. "Hyung!" I hissed and grins.