089

"Namjoon, is there anything you want?" Brielle asked and waited for Namjoon to answer. "There's none. How's Alexelle?" Namjoon asked and sipped down his coffee while staring at the coffin infront of him. "She's fine, we're just waiting her to wake up." Brielle said.

Namjoon smiled, "Tell her I miss her.." Namjoon whispered but enough for Brielle to hear through the phone. "Namjoo- I know, please whisper it to her ears.." Namjoon pleased and bit his lowerlip. "I will. Don't worry."

Namjoon ended the call and looked back at Naomi who's peacefully sleeping right on his hug. "Naomi, I know you miss mama too but we're still not safe there that's why we head back to korea early." Namjoon whispered and carried Naomi. He took a white flower and put it right on Martin, Alécia and Tita Anne's coffin.

The members looked at Namjoon with despair and sadness. "I'll take care of her, hyung." Neya said and smiled, holding Naomi on her hands. Namjoon smiled, "Thank you, Neya. You changed." Namjoon said and looked at Neya.

Neya's hair was shorter than before, wonder Yoongi agreed at Neya's decision of cutting her hair shorter. Namjoon took his phone out and got out, heading to their condo to change and go back. He looked back and saw their family picture taken last year at Naomi's graduation.

" We'll wait for you, Alexelle. "

One month later

"Shut the fuck up, Brielle." She said and rolled her eyes at Brielle who's smirking infront of her. She nudged her shoulders and laughed. "I'm telling the truth, My friend. Kevin and I are getting married." Brielle and showed off her engagement ring to Elle who's looking at her.

"When?" She asked and took her luggage. "Hmm, I still don't know. We have more plenty times to plan and bitch fuck off, you're getting married to Namjoon first." Brielle said and smacked Elle's head. "Ouch! Who says that?! That Ain't true!" Elle hissed and took out her passport.

"Shut up if you don't want to miss your flight. Visit us hmm?" Brielle said and hugged Elle tighter, "You're the one who's going to visit me there!" Elle said and rolled her eyes again.

"Fine! Now go! I'm sick of your face." Brielle said and crossed her arms. Elle copied Brielle in a funny way before waving her hand, heading to the gate to go back to Korea where she will meet the love of her life and the daughter of her life. "Namjoon.. Naomi.. Kim."

Namjoon looked at Naomi and laughed. "Naomi, you're cute." Namjoon said and hugged his daughter tight. "Daddy, I know that." Naomi giggled and kissed her father's cheeks. "Daddy, I have to ask something." Nami said so Namjoon looked at her. "What is it?"

"When is mommy coming home?"

Namjoon stopped and looked at Nami, "Huh?" Namjoon asked, confused. "Mommy?" Naomi asked but Namjoon just smiled. "Mommy isn't here, baby. What are you talking about?" Namjoon asked and kissed Naomi's forehead.

"Mommy!"

Namjoon looked back and his eyes widened as he saw Alexelle infront of him. "Love!" Namjoon stood up. Elle chuckled, "Did you miss me?" Elle asked and smiled at Namjoon before pecking his lips and heading to Naomi.

"Nami-ah, did you miss me? C'mon, give mama a tight hug." Elle said and opened her arms, signaling for a tight hug from Naomi. Nami smiled and hugged her mother tight. It's been toughest month without Elle and now that she's here, all Namjoon felt was ease and peace.

Elle looked back at Namjoon. "C'mon, Love. Are you going to hug me tight or not?" Elle chuckled and tiptoed to kiss Namjoon. "You're here.." Namjoon uttured and hugged Elle tighter. "I'm here and I won't leave again."

Namjoon kissed Elle's forehead. "I missed you so much.." Namjoon cried. "I missed you more, Love." Elle said and smiled widely, she wipped Namjoon's tears and chuckled. "Love don't cry, you're making Naomi cry." Elle said and bought Naomi up. "I missed you two.." Elle uttured.

" I'm happy that we're complete now.. "