056

Elle's

I was waiting, to recieve a reply from Joon. Our relationship isn't working. Everything seems like a puzzle piece that can't fit together. Is this the end? Are we getting near the end? Does he still think of me too? Because, I am.

Someone sat beside me and smiled, My eyebrows curved. "Why are you here, all of the sudden?" I asked him, facing him with my curious eyes. He looked at me and chuckled, "You were gone on your seat so, I've decided to find you." Martin said, looking at me.

I chuckled, "You don't have to, You could've just stayed inside." I said with a full smile plastered on my face. He hmm-ed. "Tell me, what's the matter? Like, you were so gloomy today." He said, I can see the curiousity behind his eyes.

I ruffled my hair and drunk up the wine on my hands, "Joon and I are getting-- Uhm. I don't know how to tell this but, we're like seperating ways, He doesn't update me anymore. He told me that he and Alécia are going to meet, I was like kind of surpised, he told me he doesn't want to talk with Alécia and now--" I stopped.

Tear drop falling on my eyes. I wipped it right away and, lowered my head, closing my eyes tight. "I fucking hate this. Why is it so hard to love? I mean, why am I getting hurt?" I asked, already crying. Martin sat closer and sighed.

He patted my back and comforted me, "Alexelle, It's part of loving. You'll get hurt of course, that only means you really love him." He added and wipped my tears away with his thumb, I bit my lip and cried silently.

"Why don't you just break-up with him?"

Namjoon's

I put my hands inside my pocket and looked at Alècia who's sitting down in the park bench, "What do you want to talk about?" I asked, She looked back meeting my gaze.

She stood up and walked infront of me, "About us." She said and smiled thinly. "About us? Didn't I tell you there's nothing we should talk about, Cia?" I asked, my eyebrows raised.

"I'm flying back to Greece next week, tuesday. I just wanna clear my name. I know I-- stop." I said and backed off, "You're going back to greece?" I asked. She nodded and looked at me.

She nodded and looket straightly at my eyes. "I-I'm sorry, Joon. I'm sorry, I've hurted you so much." She said, her voice cracking while tears falling out from her brown eyes that I like the most.

"I-I left y-you b-because, You don't deserve me. And I, I don't deserve you. Y-you're such a sweet guy, w-we don't fit together. I don't deserve your time, I'm not worth it. I'm sorry if I've hurted you alot." She said kneeling infront.