086

Joon's

I bought Nami up and smiled at her. "Did you enjoy our little date, Princess?" I asked and kissed her forehead. She really looked like Elle so much. The only thing Nami got because of me is her dimples. She looked cute with it.

"Yes, daddy! Hmm.. Will Mama come with us too next time?" Naomi asked and looked at me, a wide smile lingering on her cute lips. "Let's ask Mama about it hm? Mama is still busy." I said and closed the door, heading inside the house.

I opened the door and Elle's mother, Tita Anne. Welcomed us. "Namjoon and Nami-ah~" Tita said with a smile, welcoming Nami with a hug smiling at me. "Elle is upstairs, she's packing something." She said so I slightly bowed. "I'll take care of Nami." She added and left with Nami.

I knocked on our door and opened it right away. "Love?" I asked that made her turned back, looking at me. "Oh, you're home." She giggled and hugged me tight. I kissed her forehead. "Why are you packing? Are you going out?" I asked confused and took off my coat.

"Ani, didn't you say you wanted to go back to Korea?" She asked and started packing once again. I looked at her confused and sat on the bed, looking whose clothes is she packing to. "What do you mean?" I asked, getting anxious.

She laughed. "We're coming back home."

I scoffed surprised. "What? Are you kidding me?" I asked and looked at her, suddenly jumping out because of happiness I felt that I'm coming back home with my own family, I can go back with them now with Naomi. Mama is excited to meet Naomi and Elle for the first time.

"But, love.. Later is new year alright? We'll come back home after I finish fixing Naomi's documents." She said so I nodded with a smile pasted on my face. "Love, we talked about this few days ago, what made you change your mind?"

I sat down infront of her once again, "I want to meet our parents." My eyes widened and stared at her blankly. "O-our p-parents?" I asked, stuttering word by word. "Yup, why? Is there something- There's none." I cutted her off.

I leaned and kissed her cheeks. "I'm so happy upon hearing this." I chuckled and hold her hands tight. "You know what I'll do anything for you, right?" She booped my nose and smiled.

"Oh, I remembered something.." I said and stood up, heading to the desk table. I took out a red little box and smiled at her. "What is that?" She asked confused, crossing her arms, trying to see what am I holding in my hands.

I stood infront of her. "I told you not to remove our promise ring." I whispered but enough for her to hear. I took her hand and put in the ring once again. "You're going to be my Mrs. Kim so don't even try to remove that." I kissed her forehead and hugged her tight.

She pouted and looked at me, tears showing up. "N-namjoon, I removed it.. I promise it to you that I won't.. Aren't you going to be mad at me?" She asked, looking at me that made me laugh. "What's the purpose of getting mad? What matters right now is that ring in your finger."