070

His lips puckered as he stared at Alexelle's picture on his right hand and on his left hand was the kid's picture. His eyebrows curved, "I don't think so. No, that kid is not mine." Namjoon said, not convinced. Everyone can fool every single person about kids but not Namjoon.

He trailed his fingers on his temple slowly massaging it. "Elle, are you really alive?" He spat out, asking himself. He need to know, he can't be fooled, he know what's going on.

He stood up and walked infront of the mirror and stared at himself. He fixed his coat, Brielle told him to dress formally because It's Aleciá's party and today is Alexelle's 4th Death Anniversary. Cia will surely celebrate her sister's death.

Namjoon sighed before going out his condo while a picture of the kid was hidden on his pocket. He got down and went in inside his car. Before he start his car, Brielle called him so he answered it gladly. "What is it?" He asked.

Brielle sighed before speaking, "Wait me infront, they look up with invitations and gladly I made a invitation card, I'll hand it to you." Brielle said and her loud car can be heard in the call. "Got it." Namjoon said and ended the call heading to the place of the party and waited for Brielle.

Brielle got out of her car with a red glittery dress. Brielle searched for Namjoon's car and as soon she spotted Namjoon's car. Brielle knocked on the window and Namjoon rolled it down. Brielle handed him the Invitation and left as soon Namjoon recived the Inviation.

Namjoon stood up and got out of his car following Brielle like they both don't know each other. Namjoon was serious and he needs to know what's going to happen inside just like what Brielle said the last time. Something revealing..

Brielle looked over Namjoon and winked. Namjoon scoffed and gave his invitation on the bodyguards and how lucky the bodyguars are so dumb that they didn't even noticed Namjoon and Brielle wasn't listen in the list of visitors.

Namjoon smirked and got inside, "The party is going to start after three minutes. Let's sit down where she won't notice us, especially you." Brielle said and grabbed Namjoon's hands dragging him on the table and sat down.

Namjoon looked at Brielle. "Can you just tell me what's her name?" Namjoon asked bringing out the kid's photo. "I can't. I'm not in the proper spot to tell you." Brielle said and crossed her arms. "Will that kid be here?" Namjoon asked. Brielle looked around as saw Alex's mens spread around. They're already here.

"I-I guess so." Brielle said and looked around once again. If Alex's daughter will come to Britney, Namjoon will see her and Alex will be mad for going and explaining first before her. But, Brielle wanted to help and she knows that her Bestfriend will be upset but not mad.

The waiter dropped down the wine and poured down to Namjoon and Brielle. Namjoon took it and swung it looking at Brielle. Brielle laughed and looked at Namjoon, "Cheers?" Brielle asked and smiled. "Cheers." Namjoon uttured before their glass cohere.

Brielle sipped on the wine and put the glass back on the table. Namjoon didn't budge when drinking his wine while staring on the stage where Cia and Marting will appear later on.