003

Namjoon

The city lights amused me, people smiling widely as they walked around with their loved once, oh how I wish I'll found someone soon.

Books glued on my hands, not until I bumped on someone making all of my books fell down, "Je suis désolé!, Je ne t'ai pas vu!" My eyes glued on the exquisite lady infront of me.

' Je suis désolé! Je ne t'ai pas vu! '
[ I am sorry!, I did not see you! ]

"It's okay-- I mean, Ça va." I said and took my books, "Oh. You're a Korean." My eyebrows curved and looked at her, "Uh what?" I asked, She smiled, "You're a korean. Tourist right?" I slowly nodded. "Yes, A tourist and a Korean." I uttered.

"How long are you staying in Paris?" She asked handing me the books that fell earlier, "I don't know, I just wanna spend time with myself but I won't be long here, I have a work in Korea."

"Oh, Nice to meet you. I'm Alexelle Jeon. You can call me Elle. And you are?"

"Nice to meet you too, Elle. I'm Kim Namjoon, you can call me Joon."

"I see we're both koreans." I chuckled, "Yeah, My parents are both Koreans but we Live here in Paris, I was on vacation, I'm going back to Korea next week." She smiled.

"I gotta get going, I'll see you soon Joon!"

"Yeah, see you soon. Elle."

Rue des rosiers.
A place we met.
A place we bumped at each other.
The place where I met her.

I stared at her picking roses.

Great, Just great.
A exquisite lady just bumped into me.