095

Namjoon's

I recommend to play Trivia: Love by Namjoon, everything was based on Trivia: Love's lyrics.

I stared at the grave infront of me and silently bowed down. I smiled and kneeled down, removing the dust on her grave. “Good evening, Tita Anne.I uttured and put the flowers beside her grave. “Nice to meet you again but this time, I can't see you. I added.

I chuckled, "Tita, do you even see this?" I asked and opened the red little box. "I'm marrying your daughter." I chuckled and sat down comfortably. "I promised it to you before you leave, I whisphered it to you, I'm going to marry Elle.." I spoke and smiled looking up the sky.

"You gave me your blessings to our marriage. You gave me Elle." I whispered.

I stood up and bowed, "I'm going to take care of Elle, Tita. Don't worry. I wont let you down."

I drove back to the restaurant and saw Elle seated on the table waiting for me. She waved her hands and stood up welcoming me with a tight hug. "Good evening, beautiful." I kissed her lips and smiled at her widely. "Evening."

Sorry, fast forward :)

I took the bouquet of flowers behind me and smiled, "Do you remember this flowers?" I asked and gave it to her. She looked at me and smiled, "Of course, The one I bought in Rue des, how can I forget?" She smiled and took it on my hands. "Thank you, Love." She uttured.

"And this?" I asked and took out the book I was reading when I got back on Korea with her. "The book.. You're reading that on the way to our flight." She laughed that made me smile.

"What's the matter? Why are you doing this?"

I smiled.

"I'm just recalling the past, from the day that I met you at Rue Des Rosiers."

"Yeah, how can I forget Elle? Rue des was our best place. Everything is about Rue Des."

Elle looked at me and chuckled, "Yeah, we're only dating then Naomi came, everything is so fast.." Elle whispered while staring at the sky, sighting the sky. "You're beautiful.." I uttured all of the sudden that made her laughed at me.

"Thank you."

"Elle?"

She looked at me with wide eyes once I succesfuly kneeled infront of her. My eyes fixed on her, I took the box on my pocket and opened it, "You thought me how to love again, you taught me to be patient. You're always there for me, through my ups and downs, my worst and best. You're there.."