023

Namjoon's

"Finished recording." A loud sigh esaped my mouth and leaned on my swivel chair waiting for response, "Hope all." Yoongi chuckled and rolled up his sleeves staring at his computer.

"Not done?" I asked and looked at him, "Too many beats. I'm not sure if i'll add some or remove." He groaned and layed his back on his chair, "You can do it, Hyung." I chuckled and grabbed my phone. "Where are you going?"

I looked back and saw Hoseok, "Hearing." I said and stormed out, and called my driver, I wish I could drive though, So that I could drive anywhere with Elle. Speaking of Elle, I wanna see how she fight for rights. I know Elle is perfectly trained.

As the car stopped infront of me, I went in and layed my back on the car seat, I was badly tired, Every morning, my eyes were always glued on that computer. My eyes badly hurt sometimes so I often just sleep to reduce the pain.

Once I arrived, I went in sighting Elle around, "Namjoon?" I looked back to see who that was and my eyes immidiately widened, Why is she here? I backed down and looked at her, "What are you doing here?" I asked fixing my shirt.

"I'm going at my sister's Hearing today." Sister? Since when she had her own sister, "Sister? I thought you don't have one." I uttured looking at her confused, "R-really?" She asked uneasy.

"Yes, So Excuse me. I have some things to do." I smiled and bowed a little and about to head out when she grabbed my forearm, "Namjoon-ah, Don't be like this. Let's talk." She said hoping I would say yes but I'm not. This is too much.

"Talk about? Your shitty cheating?" I scoffed and removed her hands on my forearm, "Namjoon, I didn't chea- Stop lying, I saw you. My freakin' eyes saw you." I said gritting my teeth, "Namjoo- Stop. Please. Stop." I hissed and turned my back on her, "Namjoon, I've loved you. And It won't change. Please." Lies. Fuckin' lies.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk away but I bumped into someone, her files were throwned in the air, "I'm sorry, Miss. I didn't saw you. My bad." I said apologetically and helped her gather all of her throwed files on the floor.

"Joon?" I looked up and saw Elle, "Sorry, I didn't saw you." I smiled and gave the files back on her hands, "What are you doing here?" She asked, "Attending your hearing?" I chuckled and smiled, "You will?" She asked.

"Yes." I smiled, "Thanks!" She chuckled and took the files back on her hand, "Is it starting?" I asked, "Not really, my client wasn't here yet." She said and scanned the place, "Hmmm, I'll watch you. Fighting!" I said boosting her up.

"Yes, Thanks Joon." Elle smiled, "Let's go, I'll take you at the first row." She holds my hand and walked inside the room, I bowed and sat down looking at her, "I'm nervous." She chuckled and looked at me, "Don't be. You'll do great."

As the door opened, we all standed up, I looked at Elle who's bitting her lower lip from nervousness, I secretly leaned on her and kissed her cheeks whisphering, "Fighting.. Love."

She looked at me but I removed my eyes on her and sat down, "Atty. Son." I looked down and fixed my clothes properly, "Lawyer Jeon." I glanced at Elle, She sighed and sat beside the desk infront of us waiting for her client to show up.

"Lawyer Kim." The other side's Lawyer showed up, It's a Girl. Know I know why Elle is nervous, "Let's wait 20 minutes." Atty. Son said and waited for the clients to show up so that they can start the hearing for today. Wonder what's its case.