062

Namjoon

I hold the white flower tight as I stared on her coffin. I holded my tears back as I don't wanna see others telling me how weak I am. "You don't need to pretend it's okay, Joon. It's okay to let it out." Yoongi and Seokjin said comforting me.

As I heard those words.
Tears fall off from my eyes.

I curled up my fist and bit my lowerlip. I walked towards her coffin and stared at her. "You're so b-beautiful." I whisphered and touched the glass. I wipped my tears and smiled. "D-don't worry, Love. I'll surely won't forget you and visit you here." I said and break down, I rested my head on the glass.

"I fucking love you so much, Alexelle Jeon." I uttured preventing myself to cry hard.

"It's time." Seokjin said and pulled me back. I took the teddy bear that I gifted for her. I smiled and hugged it. "You're gone.." I said and put back the bear. "I can't believe you're gone. It feels like you were just in my arms few minutes ago." I said and throwed the bear on her coffin.

They buried Elle's coffin. But, before they finish it. I throwed the white flower. "I'll see you the next time we'll meet again, Alexelle." I said and hugged her frame tight. Alècia didn't showed up and I can see she's celebrating for her sister's death. How disrespectful. I hate her.

"I'll drive you home, Hyung. T-there's something we should talk about." Jungkook said and left. "T-thankyou, Guys. Sorry for the inconvenience caused by me." I chuckled. "It's no one's fault, Joon. Rest well.. We'll see you in a weak." Seokjin said and smiled leaving first.

"All you need to do is move on." Neya said while holding Yoongi's hand tight. I can't do that to Elle now. I nodded slowly and stared back at Elle's buried coffin. I smiled, "I'll miss you." I whisphered and left heading to Jungkook's car.

I got inside and Jungkook silently headed to Elle's condo making me confused. "W-what are we doing here?" I asked and looked at Jungkook. "You'll see." Jungkook said and stopped heading inside.

I headed inside also, "Do you have her card?" Jungkook asked. "Y-yeah." I said and took out my wallet and gave Jungkook Elle's card. He swipped it. The cold air inside welcomed us both.

Jungkook opened the lights. "Elle want to give you this." Jungkook said and gave me a red box. I opened it and saw a ring. "She made that, before she d-died. S-she already told me to give that you." Jungkook said so I burst in tears.