⎡𝟲𝟳⎦

⎡𝗦𝗘𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗠𝗜𝗡⎦

4 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

I walk down the aisle, smiling widely.

Today is the day I get tied to Hyunjin forever.

Our wedding day.

With Taehyung, Jungkook, all of my friends, PD-nim, some other famous idols, and my mother sitting in the chairs, the room feels complete.

Yes, my mother did come.

It turns out my mother has always supported the LGBTQ+ community, but she just never knew about me being gay.

That makes sense since I only told my father before he kicked me out.

My father tried to stop my mother from contacting me, so she divorced him and met up with me.

It felt nice, knowing there was one more person who loved me.

I've stayed in touch with Taehyung and Jungkook ever since I left the island, and they were really happy that we were finally getting married.

Chan and Jeongin went back to Australia, but they came here just for our wedding.

Changbin proposed to Felix, and now they're engaged.

Jisung and Minho got married already a year ago and adopted a baby.

They named her Minji, which is a combination of both of their names put together.

--

𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑦 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑚𝑚𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑑. 

 ... 

 𝑂𝑘 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒.

--

It took a while since Hyunjin is an idol, but we're finally getting married.

I stand next to Hyunjin and wait until the priest is done.

Priest: I ask you each now, to repeat the marriage vows.

Hyunjin: I, Hwang Hyunjin, take you, Kim Seungmin, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

Seungmin: I, Kim Seungmin, take you, Hwang Hyunjin, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

Priest: You may now-

Without waiting for the priest to finish, Hyunjin pulls me by my waist and places his lips on mine.

Everyone starts cheering for us and I feel Hyunjin smirk into the kiss.

He pulls away and I immediately look down, blushing.

--

After the party, we drive back to our house that Hyunjin bought so we can live together.

He opens the door for me and we walk inside.

As soon as I finish taking my shoes off, Hyunjin lifts me into his arms and starts walking upstairs.

Seungmin: Ah, Hyunjin, what are you doing?!

Hyunjin: I've been waiting the whole day for this. You won't be able to walk for the next week by the time I'm done with you.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗

--

𝑂𝑘 𝑦'𝑎𝑙𝑙, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟! 🥳𝐼𝑑𝑜𝑙'𝑠 𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑛𝑑. 

 𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 2.3𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠! 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ!😭🙏 

 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 @𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑦𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑎ℎℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘. 𝐼𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠!🥰