⎡𝟱𝟱⎦

⎡𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗡⎦

PD-nim: Ok, I booked the destinations for your next tour. We have a few local ones, then you're going to Australia, the United States, and Canada.

Hyunjin: Will we get any breaks between?

PD-nim: Kind of, you guys will be going to an island to give some content to your fans.

Changbin: How long will we be there?

PD-nim: It's at the end of the tour so you guys can spend up to a week there.

Hyunjin: You sure we won't run into any fans or anything there?

PD-nim: No, there's literally no one living there. Except for a middle-aged couple, but they have the whole rest of the island so it's fine.

Changbin: Then, I'll start packing.

Hyunjin: Me too.

We both stand up and make our way back to our dorm.

Changbin: Can you pack my stuff for me? Please?

Hyunjin: Why? We literally have nothing to do.

Changbin: Uh, I just...

Hyunjin: Juts spill it.

Changbin: I wanted to spend the night with Felix... but if you don't want to-

Hyunjin: It's okay, you can go.

Changbin: Thanks bro, I'll pay you back some time.

I give him a small smile before heading to my room.

Once I go inside and lock the door, I lean my back against the wall and let the tears I've been holding in fall out.

I'm so happy for Changbin and Felix, I really am.

But every time they mention it, I can't help but think about Seungmin.

How is he doing? Is he okay?

Is he even alive?

Hyunjin: Seungmin-ah, where are you?

~

Felix: Bye Binnie! I'll miss you sooo much!

Changbin: I'll miss you too baby! But don't worry, I'll be back soon.

Hyunjin: Changbin, let's go. We're gonna be late if y'all don't hurry up.

Felix: Aww, I'll miss you too Hyunjin! Who's gonna be my dramatic llama once you're gone?

Hyunjin: Uh-huh, yeah bye. We'll be back soon.

I try to smile but my sour mood just makes me look constipated.

After a few more hugs and kisses, Felix finally lets go of Changbin and we board the plane.

I would've laughed at how cheesy Changbin was being with Felix if I wasn't wishing Seungmin was here for me to do the same to him.

Seungmin, I miss you...