⎡𝟱𝟲⎦

⎡𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗡⎦

Hyunjin: Bye everyone! Thank you for making the last day of our tour so special!

I wave at the crowd and Changbin and I head backstage.

PD-nim: Good job boys, now that you're done with the tour, you can go to the island!

Hyunjin: Finallyyyyy, I really need a break right now.

Changbin: I'm gonna go call Felix, it's been so long since I've talked to him.

Changbin and PD-nim walk away and I'm left with my thoughts as the stylists and make-up artists remove my makeup and undo my hair.

Jisung said he would keep looking for Seungmin, did he find him yet?

Did they get any clues?

Do they even know if he's alive or ...dead?

Changbin: Hyunjin, get changed. We have to head to the airport.

Hyunjin: OK, I'll b there in a minute.

I grab some comfortable clothes and go into the changing room.

After I finish, I grab my carry-on bag and mask and head out to the car.

~

After we reach the airport, Changbin and I board first-class along with some staff and of course, PD-nim, since he wanted to come with us on our trip.

PD-nim: OK boys, I suggest you take a nap. Getting to the island all the way from Canada is going to take a day or two.

Changbin: OK y'all, I'm gonna sleep. Please don't wake me up unless it's for food or if we arrive on the island.

Hyunjin: Same here.

I close my eyes and fall asleep immediately because of how tired I am from the tour.

~

PD-nim: Ok guys, get up! We've arrived on the island. Hyunjin, wake up you lazy bum!

I slowly open my eyes and look out the window.

Sure enough, we're at a small airport.

Changbin: Dude, get up. Almost everyone is already out of the plane.

Hyunjin: Okay okay, I'm up.

I get up and leave the plane with Changbin.

Changbin: Woah, it's so nice here!

Hyunjin: Let's go to the beach!

Changbin: Yeah, let's go!

We start running towards the beach while PD-nim and the staff laugh at our childish behavior.

Once we get there, Changbin and I start splashing water at each other for fun.

Suddenly, something hits my eyes when Chnagbin splashes at me and I groan in pain.

Changbin: Dude! Are you okay?!

Hyunjin: Yeah, I'm good. It's probably just a shell or something.

I see something shining on the ground from the corner of my eye, so I rub my eyes and walk towards it.

I bend down to take a closer look at it and my eyes widen.

Hyunjin: Isn't the... the ring I proposed to Seungmin with?