⎡𝟲𝟲⎦

⎡𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗡⎦

After waking up and getting ready, I say goodbye to Seungmin and leave for the concert.

Changbin: Dude, do you think we'll be able to pull this off?

Hyunjin: I hope we can. I already talked to the staff and sent a message to all the fans coming to the concert through the company.

Changbin: You're really prepared for this, aren't you?

Hyunjin: Of course, I'm hoping Seungmin can get over the past with this. He tells me he's okay, but I know he still dwells over those comments.

~

After performing, I walk backstage and call Felix.

Hyunjin: Felix, are you bringing Seungmin? Is he suspecting something?

Felix: Well, of course, he's suspecting something. You literally told us to blindfold him.

Hyunjin: Ahah, yeah. Make sure he doesn't find out, though. Okay?

Felix: Of course, now cut the call. Minnie is sitting right next to me in the car.

I hear Seungmin ask Felix where they're going through the call and quickly hang up.

I walk back onto stage and wave at the fans.

Hyunjin: Are you guys ready to do this?!

Fans: Yes we are!

Hyunjin: Okay then! Seungmin will be here in a few minutes, make sure to be as loud as you can! Alright?!

Fans: Okay!

After interacting with the fans for a while, I hear Felix talking to the staff.

Changbin rushes backstage and gives me a thumbs up.

Soon, Changbin leads Seungmin onto the stage, still blindfolded, and runs back.

The fans are super quiet and ready to begin.

Seungmin: Ah, where am I? Hyunjin-ah? Are you there?

Hyunjin: Yes baby, I am here. You can take your blindfold off now.

Seungmin takes his blindfold off and right on cue, the Fans start screaming and the staff release the heart-shaped balloons from the ceiling onto Seungmin.

Fans: WE LOVE YOU SEUNGMIN! SEUNGJIN FOREVER!

Their lightsticks start glowing red and pink in the shape of hearts, completing the romantic look.

Seungmin puts his hands over his mouth in shock and looks at me.

Hyunjin: Do you like it?

I ask slowly, worried that he might not like what I did.

Seungmin: I-I love it!

He runs up to me and pulls me down by my collar, smashing his lips onto mine.

I freeze for a second but soon start moving my lips in sync with his as everyone cheers for us.

After I pull away, Seungmin looks at the fans.

Seungmin: Th-thank you so much for supporting us...

The fans start cheering even louder in response.

The smile on Seungmin's face melts my heart, and I'd anything to keep it on him.

Hyunjin: I love you, baby.

Seungmin: I love you too.

--

𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠, 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟! 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒,🥳 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑟𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑒.😏𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐿𝐴𝑆𝑇 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘!