⎡𝟰𝟭⎦

⎡𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗫⎦

After Seungmin ran out, I immediately grab my phone and call Changbin to tell him what happened.

After filling him in on the details, he tells me he'll Hyunjin about it too.

I hang up and look at Chan and Innie, who are still awkwardly standing in the living room.

Felix: Hyunjin will find him, hopefully. You guys should go sleep, it's late.

Chan: What about you, Lix?

Felix: I'll be fine, I think I'm just a bit overwhelmed. You know, all this drama and stuff.

Jeongin: Okay, but don't stay up too late Lixie!

I weakly smile and they walk away into their room.

I plop myself onto the couch, sighing.

Felix: Why is my life so fucked up?

I used to think I only like Changbin in the way a fan likes their idol.

But now...

Did my feelings develop to... something more?

I mean, sure, I have his number. But after he gets back to his idol life, he'll just forget me right?

Someday, he'll find my number in his contacts, and he'll just delete it or something.

What more can I expect.

I'm just a normal fanboy.

Compared to Changbin, I'm nothing.

I push the negative thoughts out of my head and switch the TV on to a random show.

I blankly stare at the TV, not paying much attention to what's going on.

Suddenly, someone rings the doorbell.

I get up and walk to the door, weakly twisting the doorknob.

I open the door and my eyes light up when I see who's standing in front of me.

Changbin: Surprise!

Felix: B-binnie?

My eyes start tearing up when I realize how little trust I have in Changbin.

Changbin: Lix, what happened? Why are you crying?

He wipes my tears with his thumb and walks inside.

Felix: I thought you would never come back...

Changbin: Come on, I didn't take your number to call you once and forget all about you right after!

Felix: Changbin, I need to tell you something...

Changbin: What is it Lix?

Felix: I know you probably won't feel the same but...

Changbin: I like you.

My eyes widen in shock when he says what I was about to say.

Felix: W-what?

Changbin: I said, I like you.

Felix: Hey! That was my line!

I playfully punch his chest and he just laughs.

Felix: So... does that mean we're a thing now?

Changbin: Of course! Our true fans will accept our relationship, so we don't need to date in secret.

Felix: Lemme see your abs.

Changbin: What?

Felix: I never got to see your abs in person, but now you're my boyfriend. So I have the right to see your abs.

Changbin: Gosh, what happened to the shy Felix that was gonna confess to me just now?

Felix: He's dead.