Chapter 13

Clarke's POV

I follow the heartbeat of my mate. I end up in the living room space in the bunker cave. I know already that she is behind the couch, but why spoil the fun yet. I slowly creep into the living space " oh where is my ma- little thing at hmmm?" I almost said mate. I keep on walking slowly around the living room. I hear Lexa's heartbeat speed up. I smile at this.

I slowly walk to where she is. " there you are" I say with a predatory smirk. She looks at me and runs away, with a smile on her face. I let her run. I run at human speed " I'm going to get you Lexa" I say in a sing song voice. She starts to run back to the bedroom, I smirk at this. She goes in and I blurred to the room.

I grab her from behind as she lets out a squeal. I immediately wrap my arms around her and tickle her sides at incredible speeds " you are quite troublesome aren't you little thing? Trying to run away from me" I say with mischief in my voice. She laughs, trying to wiggle away but ends up leaning into me more because she can't stand. "Clarke" she laughs. I chuckle and stop. I pick her up and lay her on the bed as she passes out.

( 2 hours later )

Lexa's heartbeat quickens and I grab the ropes I will use to tie her up. As she wakes up, she stretches. I walk over to her and she sees me. " well that was mean Lexa, you passed out and left me all alone and I didn't even get my reward to tickle you" I said with a pout.

She looks at me with anticipation and fear. I give her my most charming smile and she swoons. It looks like she might get away, so I super speed the ropes on her, though I only tie her hands above her head to the post. She struggles and moans trying to get out, my eyes get darker seeing her like this. Only for my eyes only. Mine! My inner beast says in my mind.

She looks at me and sees my eyes " Clarke your eyes they're almost pitch black you need to hunt" she says though I see she is not afraid for herself, she seems afraid for me. I want to tell her it's just lust, but I can't without telling her why I would feel lust for her. I sigh and tell her I am going to hunt "wait what about me? Aren't you going to untie me" she says as she tugs on the ropes. I smile and say no. As I seductively wink at her when I blur out. As I blur out I hear her heartbeat go up.

(In the woods)

I kill 3 murderers, I finish draining the third mans body of blood as I hear voices. I quickly hide the bodies and jump in the trees. I jump quietly to the voices on the trees. I get into view of 3 guards. The first one is a black shirt, black haired man, the second is a bald man, and the third is a brown haired man. "There is a trail over here, maybe towards heda". Eventually I just read their thoughts.

They're looking for Lexa and getting closer. I decided that I should get back to the bunker cave. As I was running I thought about Lexa. She needs to be with her people, she is the commander. I can't just keep her and besides she probably wants to go back anyway. I thought.

I get into the bunker and go to Lexa. When she sees me, she smiles. "Hey Clarke, back so soon" she says. I walk over to her and take the ropes off her "Clarke what are you doing?" She says. "You need to go back to your people" I say to her in a cold distant voice. I close myself off because these emotions are so hard to bear right now.

She gets off the bed and walks over to me "your people are looking for you, they need their commander" I say. Lexa stares at me for a moment. "I am sorry I kept you here, but you should leave" I tell her. She is about to say something, but I grab her a pull her towards the door. She tries to fight against me "Clarke wait" she says.

I want her here more than anything, but she is the heda. She puts her people first and I don't want to be hurt again. This time it would destroy me.

We get outside. Before she says anything, I press the pressure points on her, making her pass out. I pick her up and blur towards the men a couple of miles towards Polis. I put her down on the ground gently and wait for the men to find her.

After a couple minutes they find her and take her back towards Polis. I wish we could be together I thought with a sad smile. I whimper when I can't see her any farther. I go back to my bunker cave and go to my room. It feels lonely without my mate, without her in my presence.

Lexa's POV

I wake up in a bed it feels familiar, yet like it has been a long time since I have been in it. I get out of the bed and look around. I then realize I am in my room in the heda's tower. I think about Clarke, remembering everything thing that has happened. I feel sad that Clarke is not with me. How did I get here?. Then I recalled when Clarke came back saying I needed to be back being the commander. She knocked me out.

Just then the door to my room opens and in walks Indra. " heda it is good to see you, I had our people searching for you since you disappeared" Indra says to me. She tells me I have a meeting with the ambassadors and that the sky people are coming to the summit that was arranged right before I left to get Clarke, that will happen in 2 days time. It was then I had to venture out to get Clarke because of the bounty on her head. She was Wanheda.

Indra leaves right after advising me that I should get ready. I stand in my living quarter feeling numb over Clarke because I am not with her. Eventually I have to stop thinking about her and get ready for the meeting with the ambassadors in an hour.