Chapter 7

Clarke's POV

I had just skinned the deer and cooked the meat. I got water next and was heading back to Lexa.

I was thinking about Lexa. I was going to kill her when I met her, but something changed my mind. I don't know why I chose to keep her instead of kill her. Must be because I want to torture her or get answers from her on why she abandoned me. But I won't let her leave again.

She will be my pet. I am a vampire now. It's not like we can be lovers, whoa lovers. Where did that come from. Well she destroyed my human life, so I am going to make her my pet. She is pretty. I thought as I was running back to my bunker with a sadistic smile, let the games begin I thought.

I walk into the bunker slowly as I listen for Lexa's heartbeat. I walk  over to her. I see her lift her head up and can tell she had been crying. For some reason I didn't like she had been crying, but I quickly shake the feeling. " here pet is some food, eat and drink up" I say to Lexa as I set the food on the floor in front of her.

She quickly picks it up and eats and drinks. I stare at her. Ever since I was changed the human food smelled bad. I watched her eat it from the over side of the room that wasn't lit. " stop watching me Clarke" she says as she finishes eating. I chuckle darkly but don't do anything. She will learn her place soon or she will be punished. I won't have her disobey me.

I take the food after she is done and dispose of it. I walk back to where she is with a chair and set it across from her. I stare at her as she looks at me. " you will not disobey me or try to escape me" I say to her. " you will not do anything to me Clarke" she says defiantly at me with fire in her eyes. She is going to be fun to break. And if I have to punish her I know she is ticklish or I can do something else.

I smile darkly at the thought and look at her. " oh really and who is to stop me hmm" I said " if you be  good I could reward you, think about it's your choice if you want to do it the hard way or the easy way" I said to her as I walked over to her. I bent down as we were eye level, she did something unexpected. She spit in my face. I rubbed my face with my sleeve and looked at her again. " or what Clarke " she said with hard eyes. I laughed. I looked back at her " I think you need a little punishing pet, like I said the easy way or the hard way" I said with anger in my voice. I saw fear in her eyes, but the rest was a mask.

I could always tell what she was feeling by her eyes.

I grabbed her shirt and rip it off as she gasps by the sudden cold air. She looked at me with shock in her eyes. She probably thought I was going to hurt her, but I'm not. I have a tickle punishment for her. I am tired of her emotionless mask.

I rip her pants off at vampire speed. She gasps again and curled her legs in and shivered from the cold floor most likely. I smiled at seeing her like this I stood and she didn't look up, just kept her head down. I smirked at her, she was being submissive to me. I will make her my submissive pet soon enough I thought. I pressed on the pressure points on her neck and head. I watched her pass out.