Chapter 12

Lexa's POV

I was going over my plans to kill Emerson when I felt something grab me fast and drag me to the bed. After a couple of minutes, I look up and see Clarke smirking at me. Like she knows something.

I hear Clarke say that I keep getting into trouble because I like being tickled. I froze at that. My eyes widen in fear and anticipation. Her smirk grew wider when she saw my eyes. "yes I think you need to be punished, hmm little thing? I was trying to talk to you, but you didn't listen" she said. When she said punish I knew it wasn't. I know she is only playing. If her ruby eyes have anything to say about it. Her eyes held mischief in them.

Clarke's POV

I see her eyes widen in mock fear and sweet anticipation. She knows that her little ticklish secret fetish is out. I plan to use it. I think happily. I smirk down at her telling her she is going to be punished, but not really that is only foreplay. I can see it that see is not really scared when I said that, so I take it as a good sign.

I lean closer to her ear "I am going to make you squirm with ticklish laughter and sensations little thing" I said to her. I pull back and look at her. I smile at her as I take my free hand slowly spider her neck. She squirms beneath me " Clarke stop" she says as she giggles. I know she doesn't want me to though.

I stop "we are going to play a game" I say to her as I smirk. I tell her the game. She has to keep her hands up and not move them within 10 minutes as I tickle her. If she does I will tickle her more and if she doesn't I will let her go. " so do you agree Lexa?" I say knowing full well she would. She pretends to think about it " yes Clarke I will play" she says with a giggle.

I smile at her she is so cute. I let go of her hands and position them straight up above her head. I tug at her shirt silently asking if this was okay with my eyes. She said yes, so I took it off of her. I rest back on her thighs and look at her. This is going to be so much fun. I thought.

As I looked at her in a submissive position for me. I start to trace my fingers over her sides, going up and down. Her body trembles and I hear a girlish squeal come from her. I chuckle as I continue. I am not worried about the time yet. It has only been 1 minute and she is already starting to crack.

I spider my hands over her stomach, going faster. She starts to laugh and is moving her body a little, but I have my body pinning hers down gently. I move my fingers on to her ribs " tickle tickle little thing" I tease her. She starts laughing hysterically now. I look at her arms and see the are trying to move. She is being stubborn, I think with a smile. " come on Lexa think of  how nice it would be to let your arms down" I say to her with a smile. I look at the clock and see I only have 2 minutes left.

I start to go in for the kill. I think happily. I start spider my hands up to each armpit. I circle them with my sharp finger nails. She is laughing so hard. I start to scratch and dig my fingers at vampire speeds at her armpits. She immediately lost it. Laughing so hard, body thrashing, sweat pooling around her face neck and going down between her breasts.

Her arms come down trying to block me, but it's too late. My hands are already tickling her armpits. She begs me to stop, after a couple minutes I stop. I my hands away, but stay put on her thighs. I watch as she catches her breath.

As her eyes are closed. I chuckle " I won little thing" I said with a smirk. Lexa's eyes open and looks at me with shock " you can't mean to tickle me now after that Clarke". I smile and tell her with my eyes that I will.

I get up off her and told her I was going to get some ropes. I see Lexa is happy and scared at the same time. I see Lexa start to think as she got up and run out of the room. I hear her feet hit the floor running "you can tickle me if you find and catch me" she says with a joyful voice. I smile at her with amusement and after a couple of minutes. I go after her.

Lexa's POV

I jump out of the bed after Clarke said she was going to tickle me again so close to after what she put me through already. I run while saying she has to get me to tickle me again as I keep running trying to find a hiding spot.

I smile because I haven't had this much fun in forever. I know I should be the Commander of my people, but it has been only 2 days with my absence. Besides I want to spend time with Clarke and make her happy it's not like she is going to let me go, not that I am complaining though as I get out of my thoughts I see a great hiding place. I hide behind this couch. If she sees me I will run.