Epilogue

(Clarke's POV)
One year later

I hold on to my beautiful vampire wife, Lexa. As we run through the woods after drinking a few bad men. She looks so beautiful with her red ruby eyes as she is smiling at me. We are on our way to meet up with Raven and Lexa's sister for their wedding. Turns out Luna and Raven are mates. A lot has happened. Even I told my friends and family what I was and we are closer than ever. After six months that she was turned, we had got married.

As we are running I think back to when Lexa was shot. As I was remembering tears start to gather in my eyes

(Flashback)

I see Lexa is bleeding out and Titus has a gun in his hands. I quickly let my beast out. I rip apart Titus. I see Luna and Raven tied up, so I quickly let them go. Once that is taken cared of I go to Lexa. She is barely breathing and her blood is pouring out of her. I know what I have to do. I bite into her neck, letting my venom course through her veins. I pick up her thrashing form and sped her on to the bed. Grabbing a chair in the corner and bringing it over, I set next to her whispering sweet words of encouragement hoping she can hear me. Tears gather in my eyes, but won't fall.

For the next few days, I don't move from my spot. I fear if I move Lexa will vanish. Luna and Raven take care of everything else. Luna brings me blood bags once a day, so I won't go hungry.

On the third day, I wait alone with unnecessary breath caught in my throat. Then Lexa's eyes open, blood red.

(End of Flashback)

Lexa notices my venom tears and stops us. Lexa grabs my hand "are you ok love? Lexa questions "yes, just thinking of the day you was turned or rather why you had to" I state. I see as Lexa's eyes turn darker "hey I know it wasn't the best of circumstances, but at least we are together forever now" she says. I smile and tell her she is right. Lexa pulls me in for a kiss and I kiss her back fiercely. I can't wait to spend together forever with my beautiful mate.

The End

I hope you liked it. I know it is a little short, but it has a happy ending and it is finished.