Chapter 6

This is the general layout of Clarke's bedroom. Though I will probably describe it differently in another chapter.

Clarke's POV

I lay on my bed and think about what Lexa said to me. She apologizes about leaving me, I never thought she would care about betraying me and my ex people. I move to my cd player on the table and play some Beethoven's Fur Elise. I listen to my music for the duration of the night thinking of what Lexa said because my kind don't sleep.

(Morning)
Lexa's POV

I wake up on the floor confused, but then I remember the events that happened. Me looking for Clarke, me finding her and that she is a vampire, she took me as some pet to this bunker cave. I sit up on the cold ground. I can't believe what has become of Clarke.

Just as I was thinking Clarke suddenly appears out of nowhere. I jump, startled by how fast she is. Clarke grins at me showing her teeth. I feel a shiver run down my spine knowing she is a predator. Then I remember that she killed people, my people.

I feel my self shake with anger and stare at her. " you killed my people, drank their blood" I said up to Clarke as I stared at her. She looked back at me. She has bright red eyes, she looks inhumanly beautiful. No flaws what so ever. "Yes I did, I needed to feed" she said like it was nothing.

This wasn't how I knew her. "Your a monster" I said. The moment I said that I knew I shouldn't have. She looked back with a look of complete hatred. I was so scared, but I didn't let it show. "I'm a monster? No I am not, I feed because I am a vampire that's it I don't kill unless I have to" as she said this she got closer I backed up, but ended up hitting the wall quickly. But she kept advancing towards me.

Clarke's POV

I walked up to Lexa and put both hands on the wall between her head. "You left me and the ark people to die, I had to kill the mountain by myself because you choose to walk away, you made me a monster I just turned more into one" I said to her. By the end of my rant she was avoiding eye contact with me. Good I thought she needs to learn her place. I took my hands off the walls and backed up from her "why keep me" she said as she looked at me. "Because Lexa I am bored and you should have stayed away from me and humans aren't supposed to know about vampires" I said.

Lexa's stomach growled and she looked down. I sighed " you hungry?" I said " yes I am" Lexa said. I looked at her as she stared at me. "I will go find you something to eat then" I began to walk towards the door, but she called at me. I turned around and looked at her. " what am I supposed to do, can't you unchain me" Lexa said as she looked at me with an emotionless face. " I don't care Lexa, and I won't unchain you. I don't want you running off" I said with a sadistic smile and left.

Lexa's POV

I watched as Clarke disappeared and left me alone, chained to the floor like a dog. I slide to the floor and let my emotions out since I was alone now. I cried. Was I ever going to get out of here? Is Clarke going to set me free? I don't want to be a pet. But Clarke has made me hers. But I will escape I just have to bid my time. I thought with a smile. I will get out. I will help Clarke to who she once was.