Happy Ever After {Blake}

13 months later 

So today is the day I get to marry the woman I love we have moved into a house near Mum and Dad and we have got a two month old baby girl called Emmie and she is the apple of my eye she is Daddy's little princess. She was a little surprised because we did want to wait till after we were married but it's great because Layla's and Jason Son Jackson is over one he is a mini Jason for sure. I look at my best friend soon almost brother-in-law and someone who I turn to for father advice. Jason also proposed to Layla on Jackson's first birthday so they are planning a summer wedding. 

Me and Jasmine did attend Alice's wedding but didn't stay for long as Jasmine was suffering from morning sickness and I was happy to get away even though Jasmine kept apologising but I didn't care because I loved watching her body change whilst our child grew inside her. We also attend Rick's trial and luckily for us Jasmine didn't have to stand in and give evidence he was sentenced to five years behind bars and we celebrated. Whilst all this was going on Jasmine was also planning our wedding that happening just after Christmas because it's always busy this time of year but she didn't want any help with anything except that I had to wear a red tie and be on time and write our own vows so the words we were going to say was personal to each other.  

So here we are present day our wedding day and to Jasmine wanting to keep traditions alive she and Emmie spent the night at her parents and I had Jason spending with me, the house was quiet but it didn't matter and I did miss them like crazy but we had some drinks. I look at my self in the mirror tying my tie and putting my cufflinks on and I turn as Jason steps into my room. "You ready?" He asks me as we look at one another I smile "you got the rings?" I ask him and he rolls his eyes "Yeah and Blake even thought ten years ago we made a pact I am still glad that my sister is marrying you and I can not be happier to call you my brother" He says bringing me into a hug and pat on the back. "Thanks mate means a lot to have you as my best man" I say chocking back on my emotions "have you seen any pictures yet?" I ask him wanting to know how the girls are getting on. "I have and I will not be showing you unless it's your daughter" He claps a hand on my shoulder I pick up my folded piece of paper and place it in my pocket. My nerves are kicking in as we head downstairs. 

"Oh Blake don't you look handsome" My Mum says placing a hand on my cheek, My Mum's cancer treatment has helped shrink the tumours down but it's not completely gone and I am so glad she is here to see me get married and our daughter even if she isn't here in a couple of months time. I will be okay but I will be hurt of course but I know I will be okay because I have Jasmine's and Emmie's love. "what about me Mrs Forest?" Jason says lifting his chin proudly "of course and you" She says smiling wiping her eyes and gently tapping his cheek. "You got any pictures?" Mum asks Jason as I go and find my Dad sitting having a scotch in the lounge "hey Dad" I say looking at my Dad in his suit I left Mum and Jason looking at pictures of Emmie, Sam, Charlotte, Layla and Jasmine getting ready "oh god Emmie looks so cute and adorable and don't get me started on how Jasmine is going to look" I hear her say as we are in the other room. "How are you feeling son?" My Dad asks looking at me "I can not wait to call her my wife but I am nervous" I say linking my hands together between my legs. 

The time rolls on and we leave the house to go to Brooklyn Botanic Gardens where Jake our photographer meets us taking pictures as we step out and I walk up and shake hands with our organiser of the day. "How are you feeling Blake" She asks me I look at Jason who gives me a nod it's great having him as my best man. "I just want to see my wife" I say as we are lead inside and some of our friends and family are already here and I go along shaking hands, hugging people then I see Susan Jasmine's Mum holding my baby girl in her arms. Emmie is wearing a pretty little white dress with a glow ribbon with a massive bow at the back. I bend down and kiss her on her forehead and smell her baby soap. I take her in my arms "how's Jasmine doing?" I ask Susan "She is looking breathe taking" She replies smiling at me.