{Jasmine}

So we finished brunch with Blake, Jason and Layla, I know there is something going on between them two but I just don't know what yet. Blake paid for brunch and that made me feel a little guilty because I hate to think I am using in to just pay for things but I actually love being in his company. That text I received has really scared me that I now can not relax and I am constantly looking over my shoulder, I pull my cardigan tighter around my body trying to protect myself but I am not being much company now. As we head out onto the street Layla comes up with an idea that helps me spend more time with Blake. "How about we go and see a movie?" She asks we all look at each other "sounds like a plan" Jason says smiling at Layla "I'm in" I mumble "I'll check what's on" Jason says getting out his phone and scrolling through all the movie choice till we find one we all agree on "so there's a movie called I still believe" He says "lets go" Layla chimes and we head towards the cinema complex. 

We push open the doors and it has a modern feel but keeping the original outer interior, "this place is gorgeous" Layla says looking around I haven't said much at all "why don't you guys go and get the popcorn and sodas whilst me and Jasmine get the tickets" Layla says looking at Blake and Jason then to me. "Jasmine are you okay with that?" Blake asks me looking at me with such concern in his eyes. I nod it doesn't take long for us to purchase the tickets then we head to go and find the boys. We enter our screen number and I notice that they aren't individual seats anymore they are couches. All sitting two people with a little table to put your popcorn tub on and cup holders for our sodas. "This is cosy" Layla whispers as she hands me and Blake our tickets she gives me a wink then taps Jason on the shoulder to follow her. 

We sit down and the trailers begin I turn and watch Blake's side profile he has crossed one leg over the other and placed one arm around the back of the couch. I want to snuggle into his side and forget about the outside world. forget that Jason is not too far away that he could see us. I will have to bring Blake back here just the two of us for a little date. The trailers are over and the film begins Blake hand reaches over and holds mine god I've missed his touch we interlock our fingers, then he bends down and kisses my knuckles. "I'm sorry I've been so quiet since brunch" I whisper, Blake looks at me "Jasmine it's fine I will do anything to protect you and I mean anything" He whispers back. I lean over a place the gentlest kiss on his lips before Jason notices but I want him to know I'm into his best friend a lot and I want to date him. 

The film continues on and I unlock our fingers and place it on Blake's thigh slowly moving my hand up towards his jean covered cock. He grabs my wrist !what you doing?" He ask eyes sparkling with desire. "I want to touch you" I say shifting closer to him, he looks around to check no-one is looking then lets go of my wrist so I could continue. I walked my fingers up his inner thigh and then brushed them against his cock. He took in a breathe and reached for the soda taking a long drink I moved my fingers up and down his cock and I could feel him turn harder. "Bloody hell Jasmine, I want you so bad" He whispers and shifts so slightly. "I want you too" I whisper back whilst I stroke him I take his hand and place it between my thighs so he can feel how damp I am for me, I press my legs together so his hand is trapped and he starts to stroke me over my lace, I let out a quiet moan I want his fingers inside me then my wish is answered. I close my eyes as I drop my hand but he picks it back up and places it back where it was before. He has undo his middle button of his jeans so I can slip a couple of fingers in between the two materials then I felt his smooth skin over his hard cock that was straining against his buttons "see what you do to me Jasmine, just from a single touch how hard I am for you" He whispers and I lick my lips. I turn my body slightly more into his and I shift my hips forward and back so I am rubbing myself against his expert fingers and I can feel the build "are you close? you need to be quick, don't worry about me" Blake whispers and removes my hand and does up his jean button so nothing looks out of place. I turn my head into his neck and let out a silent moan as I continue to rub myself against him. "faster Blake I'm so close" I whisper and then my walls quiver and I'm there coming on his fingers again, my cheeks are flushed, his fingers stay inside of me till my breathing has calmed and then he removes them and licks them clean with a devious smile. "My favourite taste" He says and I scrunch up nose but it's still a major turn on. 

The credits roll, the lights came up and I look down to see if anything that gives me away that I have just been finger fucked whilst watching a film but no Blake made sure I looked like I did when we entered this place. I start to collect my things when I stand up and notice my Brother and Layla in locked lips, she's sitting on his lap straddling him, he's sucking onto tit not giving a fuck the film has finished or that the lights are on or that people are walking out. They pull apart and Jason opens his eyes and they land on mine and he freezes then so does Layla and she turns round. I just stand there for I don't know how long until I see Layla lift herself off my Brother and run towards me, I turn and bolt out of the room and run out of the building. I can feel my phone vibrate in my purse but I don't want to talk to any of them. Does Blake know about them? I need to know if Blake knows. I find a bench near the entrance of Strawberry Field in Central Park. "Jasmine where are you?" Blake texts "Jasmine I'm so sorry you weren't meant to find out this way" that's from Jason. Layla's name flashes on my phone screen but I decline the call. I open up my message to Blake and reply back to him with three simple words "Did you know?" I needed to know if I've been played by all of them. Blake's name flashes on my screen and I hug my knees to my chest. I decline the call from him and phone my Mum instead. "Jasmine answer your phone please, I'm really worried about you" another message from Blake, I can't talk to any of them "Hey sweetie what a lovely surprise to hear from you" My Mum says sweetly down the phone and I cry letting the tears fall "Oh sweetie you're crying what's wrong?" "Can I come home and stay the night with you and Dad" I say wiping my eyes. "Of course dear where are you right now?" "near strawberry fields I'll get a cab to yours" I say as I stand and I walk to the edge of the park. "I'll be with you soon Mum" "Okay sweetie see you soon" I hang up I text Blake so he doesn't worry "going to spend the night at Mum and Dad's I'll see you in the office tomorrow" "Okay if that is what you want :(" I stare at the message no I want him to fight for me to tell me not to go.

 I hale a cab and give the driver my parents address I pull up into their drive way and Mum is at the door and I run into her arms. A second cab pulls in behind mine and Blake steps out, Mum looks confused "Jasmine please listen to me" He says as he slowly approaches me, Mum turns me and gently pushes me into Blake's arms knowing that is where I want to be. I cry into his chest and we walk into my parents lounge. "Tell me what happened Jasmine" Mum says looking at me with such care in her eyes. "I've just found Layla and Jason in a make out session and it looked like it's been going on for a while" I say looking at my Mum sitting across from me and Blake. "I thought something was going on with them the night we all went to the pub you know to celebrate me working for you" I say looking at Blake. "Jasmine I told Jason to come clean with you for ages" He says stroking my back I look at him "but you could of told me" I say showing the hurt in my face and he swallows "Jasmine dear Blake was protecting you can't you see that, he cares about you a lot" Mum says looking at Blake and me. "Jasmine you maybe upset with your Brother and Layla right now but shouldn't you be happy for them too" Mum says I nod looking at my hands. "Jasmine I guess they wanted to tell you in their own time and maybe it was good thing that happened tonight" Mum says just then the front door unlocks and both Jason and Layla come through holding hands. 

"Jasmine we didn't want you to find out this way honestly, I know you're my best friend but I do love your Brother and we will answer any questions you have" Layla says sitting the other side of me. "Blake as this is a night to get things out and open maybe you should speak to Jason about the other elephant in the room" My Mum being the voice of reason lifting a brow. I squeeze his hand Jason looks at us confused "Jason you've been your mate for a long time but I want to break our pact I want to date your sister" Blake says looking at my Brother who is stunned "Jason I want to date Blake too" He looks at me. "Jason look at them, look at how happy they are just being within one another. I want my best friend to be happy and I know she want me to be happy too plus she has always had a massive crush on him" Layla says looking at Jason. I stand up and hug my best friend crying again "I am so sorry I ran" I say "Jas it's okay I get it, I would freak out too" Layla says then goes to my Brother and places a gentle kiss and now I can see my best friend is the best thing for me. "So do you accept your best friend and little sister dating" Layla looks at him, Jason looking at me and Blake "Okay I'm happy with it if she is forgives me for not telling her" Jason says and I hug him "I forgive you" I whisper in his ear. "Now that's settled Jasmine are you going to stay?" Mum says standing up. "No I think I will home, thanks Mum" I hug her and slide into Blake's side.